Dani Ceballos

Givenchy

not a hater or 'petty whiner' but i don't see him reaching that top level, Asensio will be the star of their future but he'll be a solid squad player

BarçaBarça

not a hater or 'petty whiner' but i don't see him reaching that top level, Asensio will be the star of their future but he'll be a solid squad player

He will be the new Isco, not Asensio. And they have the time to let him grow.
I would rather have him, than Paulinho, tbh.

Trickykid

The one true heir to Iniesta was absolutely god awful last night against the mighty Fuenlabrada. I wonder why he's barely playing?

El Gato

Villarato!
Worthwhile comment mate, lol.

He's actually not been too bad considering he had a team who had barely played one whole game for the entire season around him.

He's not playing, because he's young and has time, and throwing him out there in place of any from CKM won't do anyone any long-term good.

Trickykid

He's actually not been too bad considering he had a team who had barely played one whole game for the entire season around him.

He's not playing, because he's young and has time, and throwing him out there in place of any from CKM won't do anyone any long-term good.

Sure, buddy.. Whatever you say.

He was terrible.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

oh come on mate, its a 3rd division team. He should be walking all over them

El Gato

Villarato!
Dude and his teammate Llorente haven't started a game since Alaves(?). He started a game next to Kovacić who just came back after 2 months injury, they had Navas in goal who was out for a month, Nacho was the only outfield player over 25. You expect a 21 year old without match fitness playing next to a team full of Castilla fodder (because Franchu et al aren't even prospects for the future) to turn it up and start running circles around people?

Also, it doesn't really matter what division they are. Any team in any league is capable of turning up for 1 or 2 games against top sides. See FA Cup in England last year with Lincoln. These things aren't so rare.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Ceballos secured Real three points in his first start. I do not like this guy at all and I am really glad he is not with Barca but he is obviously very talented and will probably get his chances in the future. Makes no sense to write him off in a couple of months.

serghei

He's a good talent. Just that people started to overrate him big time. Every young player of Madrid was suddenly Iniesta 2.0 after they won the 2nd CL in a row. Now things have came back to normal, and we see that neither Asensio, nor Ceballos, hell, not even Isco (although he is class) are very close to a Iniesta or a Xavi.

Last edited:

Trickykid

Lighting the world on fire after his dream move to Madrid.

All going according to plan. 286 minutes combined from La Liga and ChL (and some Copa games of course - I don't have the minutes from them) at Christmas is exactly what a 21 year old needs to evolve and flourish.
Right, [MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION]?

Home of Barca Fans