Dani Ceballos

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's still an asshole and comments he made about Catalans is well documented, but I'll quote what I posted in Saul's thread;

Question is; Do you ignore/forget and forgive and sign him, or do you let Real Madrid sign him? He's a bigger talent than Gomes and Denis who he's outclassing and benched for Spain U21 despite being a couple of years younger. Got the close control, passing range and vision a Barca midfielder need, but what do you do when there's a 15m buyout clause on one of the biggest Spanish Midfield talents since Isco?

Ceballos is an interesting character. He said all those awful things, but tweets before and after those comments suggest he's a Barca fan. He was 15 years old or so back then which in no way justifies his comments, but do anyone think Barca will ignore this, forget this and try to sign him?

He got a 15m buyout and it's going to be either Barca or another big, big midfield talent going to Real Madrid. The player who benched our own midfield hope, Denis Suarez and absolutely outclassed him. Not once in a bluemoon thing either considering he's been one of Betis' best players for two years now and he's 20 years old.

[tw]372812191042637824[/tw]

[tw]299878836420616192[/tw]

[tw]209739306535882754[/tw]

[tw]320154753269125120[/tw]

xXKonan

He's either grown up or he hates Catalans and But loves the team Barcelona.

For his talent I would love to have him here but I could see Ceballos getting a lot of shit for his comments by the Locals and other fans though despite his massive talent.

DonAK

He's either grown up or he hates Catalans and But loves the team Barcelona.

For his talent I would love to have him here but I could see Ceballos getting a lot of shit for his comments by the Locals and other fans though despite his massive talent.

Yep, although if he starts doing really well.....the locals or football fans in general don't really think long-term or have long memories do they/we? ;)

DonAK

What do people think? Can he be reformed?

I don't like him as a person and I might be talking in desperation over seeing Arda, Gomes and Denis not being great fit for our midfield, but Ceballos is the best midfield talent along with Saul, Spain has produced since Isco.

He's only joining an already packed Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Leaning towards paying that 15m or 9m clause and let him stay one more season in Real Betis under Quique Setien.

xavi_the_Boss

I noticed him 1st when he won the U19 Euros.Was really impressed but he is just such a fuckn idiot and also very whiny on the field.Makes Neymar and Alba look like saints.

God Serena

Personal character didn't matter to us even a little bit when we signed the biggest twat in England and completed the "Best attack in the world". And now that said twat is here he's not twatlike at all.

I'd give him a chance here in a heartbeat. I'd rather a player not work out here because of his personality than his blatant lack of quality.

DonAK

True.

Suarez was found guilty of racially abusing a player and bit others a few times. But as others said, what he said about Catalunya and Catalans is different.

Last edited:

Raketa10

We would have to be total morons to sign this guy who said such things regarding Catalan people. TOTAL MORONS with zero self respect and zero respect towards Catalans but luckily we are not that stupid.

Last edited:

wisconsincule

Our board isn't saavy enough to sign him now. I imagine Real signing him, him doing well and then 3 years from now us chasing him because he would have been perfect for our team.

And how old was he when he tweeted that stuff? 15?? When I was 15 I said a lot of stupid shit too...

Last edited:

BADGERBHOY

We would have to be total morons to sign this guy who said such things regarding Catalan people. TOTAL MORONS with zero self respect and zero respect towards Catalans but luckily we are not that stupid.

He was 15. Who cares what crap he said when he was a kid?

If we dont sign this guy we will regret it

Sorin

You'd think he'll be the only world class mid in the next decade. :rolleyes:

No shame man, no shame.

Home of Barca Fans