Dani Ceballos

Trickykid

17 minutes against Alaves and 9 against Espanyol, where it was as close to the b-lineup as it gets.

But yeah, now that the league is lost for real, he should see some more minutes. Its safe to say by now, though, that ZZ doesn't rate him a whole lot.

Messi983

Signing of the century .. another Canales it seems

To be fair, Canales's career was ruined by injuries. Talking about him, he's doing really good for Sociedad recently.

About Ceballos I think it's the best if they send him on loan next season. Don't think they should totally give up and sell him yet as he has potential to be a very good player. And with Zidane possibly leaving maybe Ceballos can convince his next coach to give him more minutes.

El Gato

Villarato!
I'm kinda getting annoyed with him TBH. He was at fault for the goal. To me it seems he's clearly not applying himself enough, whether it's because he has a bit of an ego and thinks he deserves more than he's getting, or because he's too pussy to suffer being a squad player. Being a benchwarmer and deep squad member was what he signed up for by staying. It is expected of him to fucking try his hardest when he's out there and he's not really doing it, and losing his man against Espanyol in 10 minutes of play to top it off...

He should go on loan for 1 or 2 years to somewhere abroad, beyond comfort of La Liga, and when Modrić's time is up we can re-explore his options. ATM he's not happy here being used so little so no point keeping him if he's not going to accept it.

FC433

I do not how to describe well what I am about to say, but Thiago, Isco, Nani, Ceballos and many others have the same kind of personality where they like to enjoy the game a bit too much. I would not say they are not disciplined/ focused/ do not care, but I am just not a big fan of them.

Anybody else thinks the same?

El Gato

Villarato!
*sigh*

Another shitstorm even though the guy literally gave an interview this week showing his head is screwed on very tight on his shoulders and he is super mature about his experience thus far.
[MENTION=12590]ThwiX[/MENTION]
You reckon he’ll be out of every game ahead of the CL? I’m not sure I used the word “never”. Nitpicking arguments as anybody lol.

Messi983

It looks like RM will get back what they paid for him last season. If he'd come here and wouldn't make it we'd probably loan him with 5M buy option or something like that.

Home of Barca Fans