Dani Ceballos

Trickykid

idk,he signed for a club that is overloaded with quality midfielders which guaranteed that he won't be near starting 11,plus from what i can read here everytime that he played he was pretty much bad except that match where he scored two goals. it seems to me that he is content with his position as last resort

I'm fairly fucking certain that he didn't go to RM to spend a year of his development riding the bench (or his couch in some instances). There's not doubt that he thought he'd initially be much closer to a rotational role than a fringe squad player in a dysfunctional team, meaning he could compete for a starting berth next season. Right now the most logical move to get back on track would be a loan already this winter, and I can't possibly imagine that this is a situation a young hotshot like him would be content with.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
There are players who were exposed too early and got burnt. One thing we know of zidane is that he understands this pressure. There are factors to consider:

1.) Madrid is not kind to kids
2.) there is a possibility that Ceballos doesn't apply himself
3.) Asensio took a while to be introduced and when he was, it was at the right time
4.) Zidane, if made a mistake, will eventually be sacked if the CL is not delivered
5.) Zidane has believed in kids and subs so there is no reason to believe Ceballos is treated unfairly by Zidane or with ignorance
6.) Ceballos is training with 3x CL winners, he sees what is at stake and experiencing the pressure without getting burnt.

There are positives to draw from it and if he is a failure there are a host of clubs willing to take him. You get opportunities when they come, you don't say no, lol. It is a risk but it must be taken.

ronniecro

I'm fairly fucking certain that he didn't go to RM to spend a year of his development riding the bench (or his couch in some instances). There's not doubt that he thought he'd initially be much closer to a rotational role than a fringe squad player in a dysfunctional team, meaning he could compete for a starting berth next season. Right now the most logical move to get back on track would be a loan already this winter, and I can't possibly imagine that this is a situation a young hotshot like him would be content with.

yeah but he did signed for the best team in europe at that point,and as i said he seems to me like he is content to be in that kind of surroundings even if that means that he will play less,just my opinion

El Gato

Villarato!
Still injured, weeks away from recovery. Not that it matters. He will only get minutes if we either crash out of the CL, or start playing well enough week in week out to be able to start rotating the young'uns in.

Trickykid

Considering his pathetic amount of minutes, I wonder why you guys didn't send him off on loan? Would it stretch your squad too think in case of injuries? Plenty sub-top teams around Europe should've been interested.

El Gato

Villarato!
Because all it takes is 2-3 injuries for us to not have backups in those positions? Same reason as to why you wouldn't send away a promising 2nd keeper for instance if you can keep them. Either let them go permanently at the end of season or that's what they deal with.

Trickykid

Because all it takes is 2-3 injuries for us to not have backups in those positions? Same reason as to why you wouldn't send away a promising 2nd keeper for instance if you can keep them. Either let them go permanently at the end of season or that's what they deal with.

That's what I figured. Looks like he's in for another half season of bench riding.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Boy did we dodge a bullet with this one.

He cost them a grand total of 18m, boy what a bullet did we dodge! Especially, when we have Andre Gomes who cost us twice as him, a year earlier too!! :p

Anyway, had he got as many chances as did Gomes in our roaster, he would have already established himself in the team or at least proven himself to actually be a competent enough player

serghei

He cost them a grand total of 18m, boy what a bullet did we dodge! Especially, when we have Andre Gomes who cost us twice as him, a year earlier too!! :p

Anyway, had he got as many chances as did Gomes in our roaster, he would have already established himself in the team or at least proven himself to actually be a competent enough player

Wild speculation. Gomes is twice the player Ceballos is atm, even if he might not fit our style.

Home of Barca Fans