Dani Ceballos

xXKonan

I feel like the only reason why Real bought him is to prevent any other top clubs in Spain from having him.

Now he will sit and rot on the bench and eventually be sold with a "Anti Barca" Clause. :lol:

Trickykid

he will probably have similair situation as isco had,i can see him being starter in season or two

Except that he doesn't have an ounce of Isco's talent.

If Zidane is still here by then, Casemiro will have his spot locked down (not that Ceballos could play DM anyhow), meaning it'd be in place of Modric or Kroos. Modric is the only real bet due to age, but replacing him with someone like Ceballos? Good luck on that :lol: And even then there are players like Kovacic and Isco who'd be head of him in the pecking order - hell even Asensio could probably slot in there somehow ahead of him. Nah, Los Merengues will most likely buy a big name to replace Modric when the time comes, and Ceballos will be off on loan at Getafe...

Perhaps I'll be proved completely wrong in due time, but I honestly doubt it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ceballos is definitely very talented. More than Isco? Nope.

If he doesn't make it in Madrid I can definitely see Atletico who wanted him last year try to sign him, but Madrid might not sell to them. Could go on to play for a team like Arsenal though. Doubt he'll end up at Getafe in the end.

Messi983

I feel like the only reason why Real bought him is to prevent any other top clubs in Spain from having him.

Now he will sit and rot on the bench and eventually be sold with a "Anti Barca" Clause. :lol:

It's understandable why Real bought him.

I can't get why he choose them over other clubs where he'd have better chances for more playing time though.

ronniecro

i don't if i remember correctly but wasn't he had those tweets against barca and catalonia?not a surprise he choose real then

serghei

It's better that we didn't sign him. He was starting to get overrated. Would've been a massive fuck you to Alena. I'd rather we take good care of Alena and sign a starting world class AM like Coutinho.

Coutinho + Alena is all the talent we need in attacking midfield.

El Gato

Villarato!
All going according to plan. 286 minutes combined from La Liga and ChL (and some Copa games of course - I don't have the minutes from them) at Christmas is exactly what a 21 year old needs to evolve and flourish.
Right, [MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION]?

How’s Denis Suarez flourishing going?

Baffles me how people expect some sort of renaissance in RM midfield and for ZZ to completely ignore the status of the rest just to satisfy some whiners. Got bigger problems than squad rotation atm

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How’s Denis Suarez flourishing going?

Baffles me how people expect some sort of renaissance in RM midfield and for ZZ to completely ignore the status of the rest just to satisfy some whiners. Got bigger problems than squad rotation atm

Denis wasn't touted as the best midfield talent since Isco tbf.

Madrid will have to get rid of some before Ceballos even becomes a viable option there.

Have a feeling he isn't nearly as patient as Kovacic though.

Home of Barca Fans