Dani Ceballos

El Flaco

Ceballos would've definitely improved as a player under Setien for 1-2 seasons while still being a starter for them.

He could still have joined us, Madrid or any club later anyway though.

Oh well, too bad for him when Zidane hasn't give him much playing time despite their suspensions/injuries in midfield.

Barcilliant

he will probably go through similair situation like isco,he won't play much,we will try to snatch him away,he'll reject us and start to get minutes and eventually become a class :D

I was thinking the same. Isco has only blossomed recently and he's been at the club for some time.

El Flaco

he will probably go through similair situation like isco,he won't play much,we will try to snatch him away,he'll reject us and start to get minutes and eventually become a class :D

Don't think it's comparable.

Isco was always among the RM players who got most minutes.

Even during his debut season, he was a starter for several games in a row or coming off from the bench.

Ceballos on the other hand, hasn't played much despite Madrid's midield situation.

Maybe that'll change now that Kroos is unavailable for their game vs. Alaves tomorrow.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Isco was always class, just not fully matured. He would over-dribble and his off the ball movement was lacking. However, the talent was always there and it showed from day 1 on his debut with a goal and assist, ironically against Betis :lol:.

El Gato

Villarato!
2 goals against the worst team in La Liga, Paulinho has also scored a couple goals for us and I don't see anyone saying he's great (save for the satirical overreaction) yet.

For a guy who scored 2 goals in 60 odd games for Betis, I'd say 2 goals in his first start ain't half bad. Not to mention being a top dog for U21s at Euros next to Asensio, as well as the fact that Alaves are already improving and probably deserved to at least draw this game.

But yeah, he's a bag of wank like our clairvoyant Kenyan poster already outlined :lol:

Home of Barca Fans