Dani Ceballos

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Saw an article listing all his tweets on MD.

Wouldn't be the brightest in a room full of kakapoos.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
[MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION]

"With Franco this would have never happened"

"@piqué @cesc you are shameless to show your faces with the catalan flag, get out of the country catalans!"

"Disgusting bunch the catalans, go all die already"

"I would definitely fuck that (Sara) Carbonero; fuck Iker, he probably has a dick smaller than a coin that son of a bitch"

"In my neighborhood there was no need to score 3 goals to take the ball, you just needed to be a gispy"

"Why do 14 year old girls suddenly all have such big brest ? Is it from all the breath holding while sucking (dicks)" (this one is probably the most disturbing lol)

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

"@piqué @cesc you are shameless to show your faces with the catalan flag, get out of the country catalans!"

"I would definitely fuck that (Sara) Carbonero; fuck Iker, he probably has a dick smaller than a coin that son of a bitch"

"In my neighborhood there was no need to score 3 goals to take the ball, you just needed to be a gispy"

"Why do 14 year old girl suddenly all have such big brest ? Is it from all the breath holding while sucking (dicks)" (this one is probably the most disturbing lol)

WTF? this kid is an idiot

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Let's hope the Madrid papers pick up at least some of that so it goes mainstream.

J

Jamie Cal

I've watched him a few times this season and shrugged off what a dick he had been as 'playing up to the crowd' etc, especially in the first Seville derby. But he was absolutely disgraceful against us and should of been sent off. Hope he rots. Didn't even need to see posts about 14 year-olds tits to be disgusted by him, but that tops the lot.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Being a prick is one thing but being fascist (if he knows what that is, maybe it is just stupidity) and that other disturbing stuff on top is a whole different story.

J

Jamie Cal

Wasn't there a bunch of his tweets uncovered from like 2011/2012/2013 when he was totally in love with us, though?

SirXavi

The Engineer

"Why do 14 year old girls suddenly all have such big brest ? Is it from all the breath holding while sucking (dicks)" (this one is probably the most disturbing lol)

WTF!?
Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gif

tumblr_nu6oboJbyF1uzui07o6_r3_400.gif

xXKonan

He's a perfect example of a walking Forum Shit post.

The things he posted on twitter and his actions on the field he's like a typical bratty teenager that thinks he could get away with the terrible crap he does without "Repercussions". he should be Fortunate that Betis is willing to put up with his shit or else he would be out of a job.

We were linked to him and he's considered to be a "Prospect" but fuck this clown I don't want to ever see any rumors of us being linked to him again.

Home of Barca Fans