Dani Ceballos

xavi_the_Boss

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-conversation="none" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Dani Ceballos given 24 hours to answer yes or no to Real Madrid, after which Real Madrid would withdraw their offer. [AS]</p>— LaLigaNews (@LaLigaSntndr) <a href="https://twitter.com/LaLigaSntndr/status/883318215174217728">7. Juli 2017</a></blockquote>[/tw]

denn

Some guys on twitter saying that he's announce decision to join Barca next week. 5 years (4+1) and 4.5M per year.

JamDav1982

Find it hard to believe anyone called 'Dan the man' has inside info on Spanish football.

Feels like he has just repeated the deal that was being quoted on twitter last week now that it is rumoured not a done deal to Real.

GetIn

[tw]883309331625775104[/tw]

Not reliable.

Why TF are people this gullible, even the most reliable of journalists are wrong more often than not yet people decide to believe some random fan on Twitter peddling his own fantasies.

Albo

Find it hard to believe anyone called 'Dan the man' has inside info on Spanish football.

Feels like he has just repeated the deal that was being quoted on twitter last week now that it is rumoured not a done deal to Real.

How can anyone doubt the honesty and knowledge of Dan the Man?

denn

:lol: did I touch a nerve right there?

I didn't say it was true, just that some accounts writing that. And you are pathetic moron who wants to be superior here on internet cause noone gives a fuck about you in real life. You are pretending like you are above everyone here with your crap "knowledge" about football. Just fuck off you cunt.

hulinat

I didn't say it was true, just that some accounts writing that. And you are pathetic moron who wants to be superior here on internet cause noone gives a fuck about you in real life. You are pretending like you are above everyone here with your crap "knowledge" about football. Just fuck off you cunt.

Spot on bro :lol:. Mellow down so you dont get a heart attack

Home of Barca Fans