Dani Ceballos

khaled_a_d

Not even 1 week since we created this thread :D Anyway makes no sense from real side. Why are they stacking their ranks with all talented youngsters. 1 or 2 i could understand, but so many in similar positions seems weird. Do they plan to develop them and sell them for profit or something? Maybe after morota going for that huge amount they got an idea that this would be a good thing to do?

I think they are doing a Chelsea ,sign most young promising players they can .loan and bring back the really proven ones and sell the others with a profit
sort of football Broker

MaxY

Devil May Cry
It's not a problem really. We could sign like 10 promising middlefielders(not literally),loan them for a few years ,some are bound to be sold for a profit or turn into really good players to keep. Like others here already said,it's something similar to what Chelsea is doing. Jese,Isco,Morata & Illara were 4 of the most talented young Spanish players a few years back and we got both Isco and Morata. There is a difference since we already had Jese and Morata but you get my point. Out of those 4 promising Spanish players 3 really payed off. Isco will play for us,so will Jese. We sold Morata for huge money and we can buy him back too. We could also sell Isco and Jese for huge profits but it's better to keep them. Ceballos,Vallejo,Asensio and Borja Majoral are like 4 of the most promising young Spanish players (just like Isco,Illara,Morata and Jese were,what a coincidence. This time 1 was in our Castilla unlike previous 2) atm so we're doing the same. Vallejo is dubbed the new Ramos/Pique(mostly Ramos), Ceballos is called the new Xavi, Borja(Raul/Morientes) and Asensio(idk what they call him). It's a circle that will always happen. Talented young players will emerge and all smart big clubs should do their best to sign them.
Vallejo - 5 M fee
Ceballos- (if it happens) 12 M (maximum)
Asensio - 3.5 M
So we got 3 of the most promising young Spanish players for 20 M,which is freaking peanuts. Transfer ban of Barcelona helped for sure but it's still a huge mistake from your board to let this situation happen again.

khaled_a_d

tbf,we are doing this but we aren't just as good in doing it
We bought D.Suarez for 3M .Sevilla would probably activated his buyout clause next year for 6M which is twice what we paid and if he wasn't in Rakitic deal we would probably has got better deal .
We could have done the same with Luis Alberto ,we had 4M buy option but we declined and week later he was sold for 8M .not sure why we didn't activate the clause and sold him to Liverpool
Alen Halilovic was bought for around 3M too ,he probably worth double that money right now at least . Adama was sold for a solid 12M deal too .Deulofeu could have got us twice the money we paid had we sold him earlier with buy back option
Anyway ,it seem the rumor about Ceballos has cooled a bit .hope he will stay a bit longer with Betis b4 deciding on his future

Silas

insidespanishfootball.com: Dani Ceballos rules out Real Madrid move

Ceballos was heavily linked with a move to Real Madrid following his showing at the U-19 Euros this past summer and after Pepe Mel left the player off the squad for their season opener, it appeared that the writing was on the wall.

However, Ceballos has come out to set the record straight following Betis’ 5-0 loss to Real Madrid, insisting that he intends to remain at the Benito Villamarin for many years to come.

“I want to stay with Betis and enjoy these fans for many years to come.”

Ceballos then spoke about the constant rumours linking him with a move to Real Madrid, stressing that at no point was he thinking about leaving Real Betis.

“They were just rumours, they only thing I really want is to stay with Betis.”

Ceballos then spoke about his strained relationship with the fans at times, stressing that he always gives his all to improve the club’s performance and delight the fans in attendance.

“I’ve always given everything for this shirt and I’m only thinking about returning the love I’ve received from the Betis fans.”

Ceballos has been linked with a move to not only Real Madrid, but several English Premier League clubs and represents a small number of players who have come out publicly and dismissed the transfer rumours this summer.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Great player with an even better future. Would fit right in at RM with his antics, tho. Been a whiny aggressive little cunt every time I've seen him play.

xXKonan

Great player with an even better future. Would fit right in at RM with his antics, tho. Been a whiny aggressive little cunt every time I've seen him play.
Oh he would fit all right. Dani Apparently Posted this during the Copa Del Rey Final.

CXf0pPUWEAA-Q3a.jpg

Translation.

[tw]682307945770663937[/tw]

:tata:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What a piece of shit, I didn't like him before, but now I hate him. Well, after the Sergi Guardiola episode that moron can just dream about joining us now. Will be impossible. Good luck at the never ending circus in Madrid.

MasChe

I couldn't watch the game yesterday, but did so in the morning after hearing there was some talk about Pique & Ceballos.

God how I hate him now. He would be a perfect fit for Espanyol.

xXKonan

Dude has issues and even seen some Betis fans on their forum are growing tired of his shitty attitude on and off the pitch.

It's clearly obvious he hates Barcelona going by his shitty twitter posts on Catalonia. It's no wonder Real is after him he fits their shitty diva persona well.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans