Dani Ceballos

dinoucs

Dani Ceballos is my dream signing in this window, even above Verratti.. because we can't afford the Italian anyway.

Trickykid

Has anyone actually watched full Betis games? This player is a twat of the highest order on the pitch.

Not to mention the fact that he has publicly advocated the bombing of Catalan and Basque dogs, slandered Piqué and a host of other players.

Anyone merely entertaining the thought of signing this waste of space should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

clemente

Fuck that shit, he was 15 when he said that stuff, did you not do something regretful when u ware 15? I already like him more than Denis or Gomes because he has that alpha in him to take some initiate, hes stupid and twat but we are idiots if we dont get him.

Messi983

haven't watched this guy but if he is as good as you people say , it's hilarious that the board aren't going for him , especially for that price.

isn't he going to rm anyways ? That's what i understood from that article , besides the fact he had to delete anything pro barca related stuff in his social pages

He's a known twitter troll, maybe he deleted those things so people would assume he'll join Madrid and then he'll sign with us.

BADGERBHOY

Not to mention the fact that he has publicly advocated the bombing of Catalan and Basque dogs, slandered Piqué and a host of other players.

Anyone merely entertaining the thought of signing this waste of space should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

Actually its you who should be ashamed that another young quality player will slip through our fingers and go to our biggest rivals and all because of something he said as a boy.

We are desperately short of quality in midfield and he would go some way in helping this situation for now and for many years to come.

hulinat

The guys a cunt and nowhere near Barca class. Signing this guy instead of focusing to develope the younger homegrown talents would be beyond retarded.

Messi983

So he talked shit about RM too and they will gladly take him but some of Barça fans don't want him even if we need midfield talent much more? He was a 15 years old kid who wanted to be important at twitter at that time. People really make too much out of this. One of the reasons why I hate twatter sometimes.

Home of Barca Fans