User Tag List

Thread: Soci membership

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Soci membership

I was a member for six years but couldn't renew earlier this year due to finances and son being born. I will be in Barcelona on Monday. Should it be relatively easy to go in the OAB and get my membership back? Is a passport for ID enough? Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dunno. There's usually nobody in the OAB though so it shouldn't take long to get some info there/renew.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stokebarca View Post
    I was a member for six years but couldn't renew earlier this year due to finances and son being born. I will be in Barcelona on Monday. Should it be relatively easy to go in the OAB and get my membership back? Is a passport for ID enough? Thanks
    Hopefully I'm not too late, but if you still have your old membership cards (for two consecutive years), I would take those along. I seem to recall reading somewhere that those would be helpful, and when I joined, I needed my mother-in-law to re-join first (and then my wife) and she took along some of her old cards which seemed to make the re-joining simple.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks lads couldn't log on yesterday. All sorted, the lady I the OAB was great and really on the ball. Great I have membership back although I have to start at the bottom of the list but small price to pay. Thanks for the advice
    roberto's number one fan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stokebarca View Post
    Thanks lads couldn't log on yesterday. All sorted, the lady I the OAB was great and really on the ball. Great I have membership back although I have to start at the bottom of the list but small price to pay. Thanks for the advice
    Glad you got it sorted.

What list are you talking about though? Are you planning on joining the season ticket waiting list? Do you now need to wait two years before you can join that? I'm guessing you now have a new membership number, or did they give you back your old one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4candles View Post
    Glad you got it sorted.

What list are you talking about though? Are you planning on joining the season ticket waiting list? Do you now need to wait two years before you can join that? I'm guessing you now have a new membership number, or did they give you back your old one?

Just soci membership mate, no way could I afford a season ticket and to go all home games. In a typical season, I go about six games. I have had to have a new membership, couldn't have the previous soci number but that's a small price to pay, just glad I'm a member again and I'll make sure never in a position lose it again! Thanks for your help mate
    roberto's number one fan