User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Soci membership

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Barcafan 2304's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,326
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Soci membership

    I was a member for six years but couldn't renew earlier this year due to finances and son being born. I will be in Barcelona on Monday. Should it be relatively easy to go in the OAB and get my membership back? Is a passport for ID enough? Thanks

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Galning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    16,317
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dunno. There's usually nobody in the OAB though so it shouldn't take long to get some info there/renew.

  3. #3
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Barcelondon
    Posts
    73
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stokebarca View Post
    I was a member for six years but couldn't renew earlier this year due to finances and son being born. I will be in Barcelona on Monday. Should it be relatively easy to go in the OAB and get my membership back? Is a passport for ID enough? Thanks
    Hopefully I'm not too late, but if you still have your old membership cards (for two consecutive years), I would take those along. I seem to recall reading somewhere that those would be helpful, and when I joined, I needed my mother-in-law to re-join first (and then my wife) and she took along some of her old cards which seemed to make the re-joining simple.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Barcafan 2304's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,326
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks lads couldn't log on yesterday. All sorted, the lady I the OAB was great and really on the ball. Great I have membership back although I have to start at the bottom of the list but small price to pay. Thanks for the advice
    roberto's number one fan

  5. #5
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Barcelondon
    Posts
    73
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stokebarca View Post
    Thanks lads couldn't log on yesterday. All sorted, the lady I the OAB was great and really on the ball. Great I have membership back although I have to start at the bottom of the list but small price to pay. Thanks for the advice
    Glad you got it sorted.

    What list are you talking about though? Are you planning on joining the season ticket waiting list? Do you now need to wait two years before you can join that? I'm guessing you now have a new membership number, or did they give you back your old one?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Barcafan 2304's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,326
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4candles View Post
    Glad you got it sorted.

    What list are you talking about though? Are you planning on joining the season ticket waiting list? Do you now need to wait two years before you can join that? I'm guessing you now have a new membership number, or did they give you back your old one?

    Just soci membership mate, no way could I afford a season ticket and to go all home games. In a typical season, I go about six games. I have had to have a new membership, couldn't have the previous soci number but that's a small price to pay, just glad I'm a member again and I'll make sure never in a position lose it again! Thanks for your help mate
    roberto's number one fan