Fixture Changes

Kevbo

Hi guys,

First time posting. I recently booked flights to Barcelona on the 16th of January for 3 nights with the intention of going to the Barca/Athletico game which was scheduled for the 17/1/16. However I notice some of the fixtures have now been changed and it's now Grenada on the 17/1/16. I know the fixture could be either the Saturday or Sunday but my question is I am better waiting to buy tickets closer to the time in case more fixture changes occur or I'm I safe to purchase them just now as they are available on the official site?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

dannymc21

I have a similar question.
When the 15/16 fixtures came out it said Barca were at home to Sporting Gijon on weekend of 24 April, now it says they are away at Deportivo.
I've got family who have already booked flights and hotels for 24 April. Are the new dates correct or could they change again?

F

Flavia

Unfortunetely, the rfef/lfp calendar is made by amateurs, and often they change the fixtures. Hard to predict what will happen.

observer247

They change the El Clasico dates. I am planning to book my flight tickets tomorrow based on the new classico date (Nov 22nd). From your experience, does it look like they will stick to this date (as in same weekend) ?

Unfortunetely, the rfef/lfp calendar is made by amateurs, and often they change the fixtures. Hard to predict what will happen.

F

Flavia

They change the El Clasico dates. I am planning to book my flight tickets tomorrow based on the new classico date (Nov 22nd). From your experience, does it look like they will stick to this date (as in same weekend) ?

This clasico will be played in madrid, not Barcelona. I can't affirm if they'll change it or not.

Home of Barca Fans