Change the outcome of one game from 2004/05 to 2014/15

Choose one game or choose other if the game is not in these options

• Total voters

Science Kid

From 2004/05 to 2014/15 we have had an amazing,almost impossible trophy run,having won:

7 La Liga,6 Spanish Super Cup,4 Champions League,3 Copa Del Ray,3 UEFA Super Cup and 2 FIFA World Cup.

But even in this historical run there have been games and trophies that we could have and should have won but for some reason we just didn't.Every fan has that one game that still stings so my question is,which game would you change if you had the power to do so?

F

Frejsgodes

Was too fast here, didn't see the 'other' option.

Although I voted 2012 CL SF rematch against Chelsea, which we should have won considering being up in the first half, Chelsea having a player sent off and creating enough chances.
But.. the whole reason it even came to that was the first leg result at Stamford Bridge. Chelsea had no business winning that game with all. Remember Alexis and Cesc missing sitters, and when Drobga scored I knew not getting at least one away goal would come back to haunt us.

So I chose the 2012 CL SL 1st leg at Stamford Bridge

Richard.H

Had to be Inter 2010 for me. That loss was heart breaking for me and I was a senior in high school then, so I was still somewhat of a child. I hated seeing Mourinho run on the pitch.

That was truly a golden team but Inter's bus parking was truly a work of wonder. No double decker bus could compete against that Inter bus.

FC B

In group stage Barca managed to beat Inter adn finally that hurt too knowing Barca could have progressed into the final.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I voted Inter because Bayern 09/10 was weaker than 11/12. Winning that final would have made it 3 CL in a row which is spectacular.

Also because of Bojan's goal in the 2nd leg and Milito's in the 1st leg. Chelsea beat Barca fair and square.

serghei

Those games were SEMIfinals. SEMI being the key word. The most important game out of all listed is the Atletico game on Camp Nou. Only one with a big title on the table.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
1-1 vs Atletico wasn't nearly as painful as the 2-2 vs Espanyol considering we lost the title to Real Madrid in the latter. At least we didn't lose it to Real Madrid in 2014. Also the manner in which we lost it was way worse in 2007.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
1-1 vs Atletico wasn't nearly as painful as the 2-2 vs Espanyol considering we lost the title to Real Madrid in the latter. At least we didn't lose it to Real Madrid in 2014. Also the manner in which we lost it was way worse in 2007.

Yup, one of the worst moments I can remember. Fuck Raul Tamudo.

serghei

True.

F

Flavia

Those games were SEMIfinals. SEMI being the key word. The most important game out of all listed is the Atletico game on Camp Nou. Only one with a big title on the table.

That would make Tata stay, though. So I wouldn't change that.

Home of Barca Fans