Joseph Dave Gomez

Date of birth: May 23, 1997
Place of birth: Catford England
Height: 1,88 m
Nationality: England England
Position: Defender - Centre Back, Left Back, Right Back
Current club: Liverpool
In the team since: August 2015

Made his debut for us yesterday after we bought him from Charlton for £3m.

He made is debut for Chartlon last season playing around 20 times mainly at centre back and at times left back. He is mainly a centre back though really and has all the attributes for the future which can make him into a top player. But there is a long way to go before that.

However he started ahead of Moreno at left back for us yesterday and I have to say he did very well. He told Brendan and the management team that he did not want to be loaned out again after signing for us and wanted to be a part of the squad challenging for a place in the team. Which is quite refreshing to see and it is a good attitude to have.

For someone who has only made 20 odd appearances in the second tier of the league to come straight in and not look out of place is quite impressive.

So it will be interesting to see how he develops because he has the physical attributes, has pace and the ball playing skills.

Jenks

He's from the age group that won the U17 Euros. Quite a lot of his team mates are getting first team experience now which is unusual for U19s in England. Armstrong, Crowley, Brown, Ojo, Cook, Moore and soon Solanke. I just hope the age group isn't messed with and some of these lads aren't thrown in with the U21's too soon.

RaidersGunz

He's from the age group that won the U17 Euros. Quite a lot of his team mates are getting first team experience now which is unusual for U19s in England. Armstrong, Crowley, Brown, Ojo, Cook, Moore and soon Solanke. I just hope the age group isn't messed with and some of these lads aren't thrown in with the U21's too soon.

Crowley hasn't got a single minute of first team football for Arsenal

Home of Barca Fans