West Ham

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Disappointing Europa league qualifications exit few day ago but I'm sure new coach Bilić will enjoy this win vs. Arsenal at Highbury

Darko

He didn't even attend the Europa league game, and they played with the reserves so I doubt anybody associated with West Ham would call it a "disappointing exit".
Plus I really hope Bilic does well, he's the only good coach we have and I hope he returns to the NT sooner rather than later.

Catta

Fun fact: The Hammers won on their last trip to Highbury in 2005/06 and on their first trip to the Emirates in 2006/07

ceefoo

Dodged a bullet there, with the Joey Barton signing.

It's reassuring to know that fan-power can still make a difference and that some owners still care what the supporters think.

Jenks

They could become a bit of a force when they get the Olympic stadium. Not top four material, but challenging for it like Spurs and Liverpool.

Jenks

Well West Ham have beaten every big EPL team, so that means that Payet is to good for the EPL

They'll get the Olympic Stadium soon too, so they could end up being a permanent part of the Liverpool/Spurs/Everton chasing pack.

Barcafan 2304

They'll get the Olympic Stadium soon too, so they could end up being a permanent part of the Liverpool/Spurs/Everton chasing pack.

I'm a bit behind the news mate. Everything sorted with that cos last I heard, there were complaints etc about West Ham taking the stadium

Home of Barca Fans