UEFA Europa League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morten

Idk were else to put this, but for those interested in Europa-league qualifiers, perhaps this is a good place to discuss it?
Anyway, Norwegian teams not doing to badly(for those who cares about that), Odd lost 2-1 away, not the worst result, RBK(my team) won 3-2 away against Debrecen, though should have won with more. Two other norwegian teams currently playing, if im not mistaken.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Both Hummels and Reus need to GTFO of this Dortmund team. They've both stagnated so much in the last year or so.

Morten

Both Hummels and Reus need to GTFO of this Dortmund team. They've both stagnated so much in the last year or so.

For my own teams sake, i wouldnt mind if Dortmund went out. They would be one of the worst team to face in a play-off for my own team i think. Would be a nightmare.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'd rather see BVB failing to qualify for the EL so they can focus almost 100% on Buli. Someone needs to keep Bayern in check.

Morten

I'd rather see BVB failing to qualify for the EL so they can focus almost 100% on Buli. Someone needs to keep Bayern in check.

Keep dreaming, Bayern will win the league in February as always. But thats not so bad for Barca/Real in champions league, a month or two with complacency and lazyness doesnt help them to prepare for knockouts.

Morten

Molde got a 1-1 draw in the away leg, now they are down 3 goals on home, what is this i dont even...norwegian teams can be so unpredictable, no stability.

Morten

How they Molde managed to feck this up i have no idea, opposition tried everything they could to not win, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans