UEFA Europa League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron101

It's a weird feeling for them and their fans that they are gonna lose the Copa final against us right after just making history in Europa League final. The Copa del Rey should have been played first since the Europa League final is the bigger game.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It's a weird feeling for them and their fans that they are gonna lose the Copa final against us right after just making history in Europa League final. The Copa del Rey should have been played first since the Europa League final is the bigger game.
Take that back.... You know I could report you to the jinx-voodoo-maestros of the forum for that

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I am reading that Liverpool was robbed by the ref of 2 and possible 3 penalties? Is that true?

No lol, well 1 of them was a peno but it wasn't a big deal since liverpool missed all chances they had in the first half and in the second gameiro was wrongfully called offside from a 1v1 with mignolet.
The way they disappeared in the second half they got noone to blame but themselves.
Bpl is so shit.

Yannik

I am reading that Liverpool was robbed by the ref of 2 and possible 3 penalties? Is that true?

There were 3 penalty call incidents in the first half,

1 should have been called
1 was debatable
1 should not have been called at all

however, Liverpool would have probably bottled that anyway, even with a 2goal lead, Sevilla was better over the 90min course

Yannik

The only one I had given was the one involving Krychowiak and Sturridge, the rest looked like correct calls.

zanela

1463602851628.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans