UEFA Europa League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

Oooh yeah! FC Midtjylland secured group play by knocking out Southampton. Excellent stuff!
FCM were more solid than spectacular, but I had expected way more from a sub top PL side like Southampton.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I'm just happy that 2 Estonians are going to play in this season's Europa League.

Going to be an awesome year, I think Dortmund will take this this year.

Morten

Quite the boring match, but we are through to europa league :) Hoping for big teams that draw attention and big crowds, dont really fancy meeting unknown east-european teams, which might beat us and would draw much less people. Potential lose/lose, at least with teams like Liverpool/Dortmund etc the matches would draw alot of interest/people etc, even if we lose.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Quite the boring match, but we are through to europa league :) Hoping for big teams that draw attention and big crowds, dont really fancy meeting unknown east-european teams, which might beat us and would draw much less people. Potential lose/lose, at least with teams like Liverpool/Dortmund etc the matches would draw alot of interest/people etc, even if we lose.

Don't you guys gather good attendance usually anyway?

Gotta give you guys credit there, where most teams struggle to even half fill up their stadium, RBK seem to do pretty well in comparison.

Morten

Don't you guys gather good attendance usually anyway?

Gotta give you guys credit there, where most teams struggle to even half fill up their stadium, RBK seem to do pretty well in comparison.

Yes, we fill up the stadium pretty well. But still, i had enough of east-european teams few have heard of for a while. Its much more glamorous meeting teams from the big leagues. Going to Anfield, London etc is more interesting than a less well known team from a smaller league. Also, facing the best teams has its own advantages, the team could test themselves against the best the europa league has to offer, valuable experience.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Groups:

2276075_W2.jpg

Morten

Dnipro, Lazio, Etienne, not the best group we could have got. Nontheless, we would be outsiders anyway.

Morten

Fenerbache - Molde 1-1 at half time, impressive. But i guess Fenerbache will take it in the end.

Edit: 1-2 :lol:

Yannik

Dortmund 2-1

Park with 1 goal and 1 assist, one of the most awful players all evening but will still get MOTM for that. :lol:

BenRobbins

Spurs losing aswell :lol::lol: What the hell is going on?! I know we haven't got the best teams in england but we aren't this bad surely...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans