UEFA Europa League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw

Killahead
The silverlining for me in having Lpool win the final (if they do), means the much awaited match up would only be a game away from becoming a reality.

Simeone Vs Klopp

:suarez:

That would be interesting.

But I don't think Liverpool could beat Sevilla. Sevilla is like "Gods" of Europa League!

FC B

It's good news the CdR final is scheduled only 4 days after the EL final. I hope it will mater!

Last edited:

Darko

It definitely will, Pool play with so much intensity and if it goes to extra time the Copa is basically ours. Like when we went to extra time in one Supercup only to be humiliated in the other.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Very even contest tonight.

Personally I think this final and occasion may have come too early for us as team and squad. Sevilla are more battle hardened and are more used to the occasion, which counts for a lot, trust me. Their know how combined with their ability is going to be difficult to overcome.

As we are totally the opposite as a squad in that we are not used to the occasion and not battle hardened in these scenarios. So I hope we do it tonight but I don't expect it.

Before you state we were in a similar dilemma in 2005 you'd be incorrect as the majority of that team won the UEFA Cup in 2001, reached the quarters of the CL in 2002 and won trophies in 01 and 03. So whilst in terms of ability that 2005 squad was average it was a battle hardened squad which is extremely important for these occasions.

Never the less its been a great seven months with Klopp and we will only grow stronger next year.

J

Jamie Cal

Sevilla are really playing David Soria in goal over Rico. I mean, fair play to Emery, but if I was a Sevilla man I know who I'd want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans