UEFA Europa League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darko

Bloody hell, Borussia is awesome, I'll really try to watch every single game they play like I do with Barca, it's football at it's finest!

Morten

Shame, Odd could have pulled through a real miracle at 3-0, but they couldnt stop Dortmunds qualities once they stopped sleep-walking. No one expected them to do much against Dortmund in the first place.

Sterlingfan2000

Yes man im rich. I betted for dortmund win after 3:0 100euro

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sjhdbdhdhdjdhdhdhhdzdudzdzgdgdd party times shdhhdhdx

Morten

Bloody hell, Borussia is awesome, I'll really try to watch every single game they play like I do with Barca, it's football at it's finest!

Dont worry, bayern will soon rip appart the rest of their team, as is of course tradition.

Yannik

does anyone have a highlight video from the BVB game somewhere? Couldnt watch the match and I seem to have missed a lot.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wow. Just realized their official name or when the club was established was/is 'Odds'

wtf :lol:

Morten

Wth is going on in Steaua Bucaresti atm? Right after the match, they started talking about firing players and cuts in salaries. Europa-cup was critical for them it seems. Full crisis?

serghei

Wth is going on in Steaua Bucaresti atm? Right after the match, they started talking about firing players and cuts in salaries. Europa-cup was critical for them it seems. Full crisis?

Steaua is going through a really hard time now. Many problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans