UEFA Europa League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morten

They are winning 3-1 at halftime.

Dortmund pulled one back after going 3-0 down with 22 mins gone.

Odd knocked out shamrock rovers from Ireland in one of the previous rounds, and there was quite abit of uproar from the fans. But they must be a decent outfit.

Its fecking surrealistic. Odd is NOT a good team at all, in fact, they would prob be relegation candidates in bundesliga, yet they are doing so well against a big team.

Trickykid

YES!!! 0-1, such an undeserved lead for my team, but no matter.

A bit off topic, but I hear my boy Mike Jensen (whom you bought from Brøndby, which is my local club. Can we please have him back right now?) is doing very well for himself in Rosenborg these days? I haven't actually seen a single Tippeliga match, but according to the raw numbers, he seems to have progressed impressively.

Morten

A bit off topic, but I hear my boy Mike Jensen (whom you bought from Brøndby, which is my local club. Can we please have him back right now?) is doing very well for himself in Rosenborg these days? I haven't actually seen a single Tippeliga match, but according to the raw numbers, he seems to have progressed impressively.

No, you cant have him back, he has done very well for the club, and we have important matches ahead of us. One of our most important players.

Trickykid

No, you cant have him back, he has done very well for the club, and we have important matches ahead of us. One of our most important players.

Well, he's coming back eventually - probably in a couple of years. Not that there's a lot to come back to at the moment, as Brøndby is absolutely pathetic condition nowadays.

He was a real fan favorite here, having gone through all the youth ranks before playing a couple of seasons as a starter for the senior team. It was a blatant mistake to sell Fisse Mike. Sniff...

Morten

Well, he's coming back eventually - probably in a couple of years. Not that there's a lot to come back to at the moment, as Brøndby is absolutely pathetic condition nowadays.

He was a real fan favorite here, having gone through all the youth ranks before playing a couple of seasons as a starter for the senior team. It was a blatant mistake to sell Fisse Mike. Sniff...

We are leading 0-2 away against Steuea, not all that deserved, but great result. If we qualify, the rest of the season, except for the europa cup is pretty much a formality. Everything is working out for us now, so we are not rly depending on any single player. So selling Mike wouldnt be a crisis, go ahead and make a bid, but it better be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans