UEFA Europa League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Good for ManU that they got an away goal, they might just go through in this difficult tie after all :lol:

Great job Villareal !

StarLord

I would be more upbeat on Midjtyland if they could beat fucking Apoel in the CL qualifiers.

Good win for Sevilla, 3-0 against Molde and a good result for Villarreal 1-0 over Napoli.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
"What's worse is Romero has had a good game, this should be 4-1."

Is this true ? Was ManU this bad today ?

Trickykid

United :worthy:

Seriously, FC Midtjylland are placed 3rd in the Danish Superliga. They were in terrible form (1 win from the last 5 games) before the league went into hibernation - we've been on winter break since early December here in Denmark, meaning they haven't played a league game for 2 bloody months - and they lost one of their biggest two stars during the transfer window.

Now, I know Man Utd aren't fielding their once de gala, but losing against this Midtjylland side is inexcusable.
...But it's just a matter for British teams not prioritising the Euro league, right?

Jair Ventura

Chelsea and United lose, Tottenham draws. Next up is Arsenal, City, & Liverpool. I expect more dominance from the worlds strongest and most competitive league.

JamDav1982

EPL supporters usually says this excuse when a English team is knocked out from EL.

It usually is the truth and they dont really care all to much for the Europa League. Man Utd I think will apporach it differently this time and be desperate to win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans