Barca Forum Prediction League 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

S2K1985

Chatbot
I don't usually follow this thread so excuse the ignorance, but shouldn't I get more than 1 point for the right scorers and 4-1?

Hello,

You would get 3 points if your match predictions were right. The final score was 4-0 and you predicted 4-1. So only one point. You need to get all goal scorers right for that one extra point. If both are right you get 5 Points ( happend to FinCulé yesterday)

Horatio

You're welcome
Hello,

You would get 3 points if your match predictions were right. The final score was 4-0 and you predicted 4-1. So only one point. You need to get all goal scorers right for that one extra point. If both are right you get 5 Points ( happend to FinCulé yesterday)

So there is no way of getting 2 or 4 points right?

S2K1985

Chatbot
So there is no way of getting 2 or 4 points right?

Of coures you can get 2 or 4 Points.

Example for 2 Points:

Your Prediction is 2-0 for Barca. Goals by Leo

The game ends 2-1 for Barca. Both goals from Leo. You get one point, because you predicted a win. The second point for the right goal scorer. So 2 in total

4 Points are only possible when points are doubled ( against RM, Copa Final, CL Final)

Horatio

You're welcome
Of coures you can get 2 or 4 Points.

Example for 2 Points:

Your Prediction is 2-0 for Barca. Goals by Leo

The game ends 2-1 for Barca. Both goals from Leo. You get one point, because you predicted a win. The second point for the right goal scorer. So 2 in total

4 Points are only possible when points are doubled ( against RM, Copa Final, CL Final)

Okay, I thought you gave Jamiecall 1 point, as it should be 2.

Nucky

Should be an easy win for Barca. I expect Enrique to rest MSN and give young players a chance. My predicitions are 3-0 for Barca

J

Jamie Cal

Hello,

Ah, I see. (Genuinely meant Suarez when I said Alves but oh well. :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans