Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: European Supercup: Barca - Sevilla 5-4

Previously known as Mehssi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    And I certainly hope Luis Enrique has learned his lesson that the best defense is offense.
    I'm afraid we will keep seeing this absurd strategy in the future unfortunately, I taught he learned the lesson last season but it seems not.

That and the double-pivot..

So yeah globally i'm not counting on Lucho to learn from his mistakes anymore, he is what he is, let's hope it'll be enough.
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the recaps, guys.

Luckily we won, but holy shit, not in a million years would I expect this team to concede 4 goals after how they played last season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stric View Post
    Thanks for the recaps, guys.

Luckily we won, but holy shit, not in a million years would I expect this team to concede 4 goals after how they played last season.
    We're not in match form yet and the two biggest culprits of the mistakes,Bartra and Mathieu are subs that would never start an important match if everyone is healthy.

Flavia
    Goals with rac1 commentary.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flavia
    Haha. Mathieu and the cigarretes were funny.