European Supercup: Barca - Sevilla 5-4

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They are changing the location every year because Monaco was so boring.

Are there bids placed to hold this or are UEFA randomly choosing the venues?

Not that I mind different venues and Tbilisi in general. Just want to know how this works. This is quite random.

Are there bids placed to hold this or are UEFA randomly choosing the venues?

Not that I mind different venues and Tbilisi in general. Just want to know how this works. This is quite random.

The UEFA executive committee decides. I don't know if there are official bids, doesn't seem like it.
Next one is in Norway, 2017 goes to macedonia

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
First possible trophy towards the sextete ! Let's do this! :)

About the formation plugin I could help with that if [MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION] is ok with showing me the plugin code.

barcanuck

Sevilla is tricky especially with the unknown factors coming from their new striker Immobile. They always play high tempo and we saw what happened when we got up 2 nil on them and they clawed back to tie it. The Georgian crowd should be pro barca though so it won't be as hot as the pijuan.

EdmondDantes

They will give us a game. It's not gonna be easy, hopefully the boys who came back late will be fit enough by then.

Antimilan

Hopefully it will be a nice match, and hopefully not ruined by the referees as almost always.

Daniel Carrico is missing for this match (our best CB), so I don't expect much from this one... most probably Barca will crush us as we still don't have a first-option target-man striker (Llorente might sign soon).

My prediction: Barca - Sevilla 4:1

PhilS

Lucho can't start his first 11 for 3 supercopa games within just 7 days, given that the players are not yet in peak condition. I doubt any player will start all three.

God Serena

Sevilla is tricky especially with the unknown factors coming from their new striker Immobile. They always play high tempo and we saw what happened when we got up 2 nil on them and they clawed back to tie it. The Georgian crowd should be pro barca though so it won't be as hot as the pijuan.

That tie was lucky for them. Mistakes from the usually solid Pique and Bravo basically gave them the point in that game. If our front trio stays in gear from whistle to whistle and the team doesn't play like they want to go back on vacation I'm confident we'll win by a couple of goals.

God Serena

Lucho can't start his first 11 for 3 supercopa games within just 7 days, given that the players are not yet in peak condition. I doubt any player will start all three.

Messi, Busquets, Pique, and one of Mats and Bravo are almost certain to start all three.

EdmondDantes

I would start the big guns in all 3 matches, just manage their minutes in the second half if we're leading comfortably. The players should be fresh enough to play 3 games easily.

Home of Barca Fans