European Supercup: Barca - Sevilla 5-4

Barcilliant

For the love of God why can't we sign a proper cb to partner Pique?
I would take an old fashioned bruiser like Gary Cahill over our cbs. Playing the ball out of defence is of no use if you can't defend in the first place!
Batra And MATHIEU were shit.
Come on Lucho fix this.

Catta

For the love of God why can't we sign a proper cb to partner Pique?
I would take an old fashioned bruiser like Gary Cahill over our cbs. Playing the ball out of defence is of no use if you can't defend in the first place!
Batra And MATHIEU were shit.
Come on Lucho fix this.

we still have The Verminator

Chong Li

Worst refereeing performance I've seen in quite some time.
- Ridiculous freekick for Sevilla leads to 1-0
- Wrongfully disallowed goal by Suarez
- Elbow by Immobile
- Clear handball by Krohn-Dehli just before 5-4

Other than that I thought it was a fun game, with some shocking defending by Mathieu and Bartra.

What a great way to say goodbye by Pedro, so happy for him!

And Iniesta better not be injured, or our midfield is f***ed.

Collum sucks big time!

NotInHere

wtf man this is worrying how Barca lets teams back into the game, this should have been 5-1 or 4-1, hopefully they cut that relaxing crap out or else we wont win the ucl

Or get make the finals at least, winning two titles in a row is hard.

Vilarrubi

wtf man this is worrying how Barca lets teams back into the game, this should have been 5-1 or 4-1, hopefully they cut that relaxing crap out or else we wont win the ucl

Or get make the finals at least, winning two titles in a row is hard.

Better to do this in the first official game so we highlight the problems early. Winning is also a massive bonus lol.

Antimilan

After a long time calming down from the emotions that this match provided to me... I hereby say:

Congratulations on winning the UEFA Super Cup!

Won't comment on the match as the match spoke for itself, those that understand football also understand how it went.

xXKonan

1st half was awesome.

2nd half was a Horror show, I can't even put into words how bad that was. Sevilla are incredible at comebacks.

Nicky86

Tonight first half was wonderful for Barca, but in the second was completely different. Both middelfid line and defence weren't in their duty and we should fix it as soon as we can. But what is more important tonight we won and we should looking forward for the others game.

Home of Barca Fans