Sky Sports to keep La Liga for 3 more years

barcafan161

There were rumours of BT sport here in the UK would be stealing the La Liga rights. But sky sports HQ announced on twitter they will be keeping the rights.

Sunny Mir

Good of them. It would be a very big mistake to not show the league with the 2 best players in the world. Lionel Messi and Douglas Pereira dos Santos.:neymar:

Andrew M

The only downside is still having to listen to that imbecile Gerry Armstrong and his lover Rob Palmer.

ebc_99

I was hoping BT would get the rights so I could cancel Sky. But Barca is worth £600 a year.

BigBarcaBoy

The only downside is still having to listen to that imbecile Gerry Armstrong and his lover Rob Palmer.

I have to confess the sound goes down when those two knuckleheads are on , the good news is every la liga game will be available to watch even if some are only online

JPM85

I was hoping BT would get the rights so I could cancel Sky. But Barca is worth £600 a year.

You pay £600 for Sky Sports?
My god, I was complaining with paying €180 for Sport1 in Holland (Spanish soccer + Formula 1)

Andrew M

I have to confess the sound goes down when those two knuckleheads are on , the good news is every la liga game will be available to watch even if some are only online

I like Kevin Keatings and Terry Gibson, though.

You pay £600 for Sky Sports?
My god, I was complaining with paying €180 for Sport1 in Holland (Spanish soccer + Formula 1)

Not just with Sky Sports, but if you have a bumper Sky TV package.

As a sidenote: It looks like Revista is not going to shown anymore. Anyone know more about this? :(

Icarium

Lifestealer
Here in India one channel (website) is giving PL, BuLi and La liga for free but with 5 minutes delay. But it is legal and works great. If no TV connection i can watch it there. Last season there used to be a subscription (pretty cheap actually) and no delay. Don't know why they removed it this season. CL streaming different channel (website) and its quality is piss poor. Don't think it has an option of subscribing for the entire season too. Just the matches we want to match maybe. It is so bad that illegal streams are much better.

Barcadub

I got sky for the year but it's ending now this month.

In my second month of BT. So altogether in paying around €105 per month.

Leaving sky, don't need the Sky TV so getting a deal with normal TV stations and sky sports. Il cancel BT aswel and decide what to do.

Will start from scratch.

Sterlingfan2000

I have a box here in Germany, where I can watch sky germany, sky Italia, Spain channels, BT sports, Sky UK for free. I just pay 100 Euro per year to my neighbour, he refreshes the box or something like that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
BT Sport must have the worst commentary team going around these days. Just awful.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Btw, neither La Liga or Serie A being broadcasted in Norway so far. No one bought the rights yet. I wonder what'll happen with that. Reason for that is apparently that it's too expensive(because of the Ødegaard mania even though he's far from RM's 1st team :lol:) and doesn't get many viewers as everyone for example loves to watch some crappy mid-table EPL tie than a Barca v Atletico game.

BigBarcaBoy

I like Kevin Keatings and Terry Gibson, though.

Not just with Sky Sports, but if you have a bumper Sky TV package.

As a sidenote: It looks like Revista is not going to shown anymore. Anyone know more about this? :(

revista has gone as has Scott minto apparently, sky are apparently showing two magazines shows, one on a Tuesday and one on a Thursday. Can only see la liga world on tv schedule in Tuesday night, meant to be highlights and interviews done by la liga

Home of Barca Fans