Squad numbers for the 2015/16 season

PhilS

Still too many players, especially for the second half. Sell Pedro final day of this window, loan Masip. Let Adriano or Douglas go effective January.

Selling Pedro will allow at least one of the first-year forwards get appreciable game time.

SwiftGuyver

i know shirt numbers don't really matter but this is going to irritate me all season long!

Alves should have taken back the '2' or stuck with '22'.

Vidal should have been given the '2'.

Douglas should have stuck with '16'.

Sandro should have got '17' and Munir should have got '19'.

'6' should have been left empty for now or it should have been given to Samper.

:banghead:

Vilarrubi

Vidal/Aleix 2 or Alves 2 would have looked good rather than Douglas lolllll Arda 6 would look better than Alves 6 also. Oh well!

xXKonan

Douglas getting the 2 makes sense since he's a Right Back. (I actually Expected Vidal to get the 2).

What caught me off guard was Alves getting the 6, I did not see that coming at all.

What I don't understand is why did Sandro switch from the 19 to the 16? 19 Suited him more since he's a Striker and the 16 is more of a Midfield Number.

If Pedro leaves I can see Arda getting the 7 and Vidal will probably get the 22. leaving the 19 out of the 1-25 System to be the only unused number.

Professor Chaos

Vidal will be playing as winger for us. You will see it. He would play maybe 3 games per season as RB and only when Alves won't be able to during injury or suspension. Douglas as player is over here even before he really started to be somebody. Turan will get 7 when Pedro leaves and that's 100% sure.

Alik

Vidal will be playing as winger for us. You will see it. He would play maybe 3 games per season as RB and only when Alves won't be able to during injury or suspension. Douglas as player is over here even before he really started to be somebody. Turan will get 7 when Pedro leaves and that's 100% sure.

So you're saying that Vidal is more likely to bench Messi than Alves?

Nicky86

I think it is painful seeing Pedro leaving Barca but it is good for him to improve his self in another club like Man Utd , and on the other hand, we can create space to promote two young talent player such as Sandro and Munir.

Home of Barca Fans