Indian Super League 2015

draco

I some how missed this discussion :( Just seeing now.

I was at the stadium for Blasters Kolkata game. The atmosphere was immense. It was very loud and full of energy.
Hope next season Blasters management sign good players and good manager and do not screw up like this.

King5Puyi

So the second season of IPL went past us. Controversies at the end. I'd say the league can only get better. Kudos.

King5Puyi

I some how missed this discussion :( Just seeing now.

I was at the stadium for Blasters Kolkata game. The atmosphere was immense. It was very loud and full of energy.
Hope next season Blasters management sign good players and good manager and do not screw up like this.

Blasters were very unlucky in many games, and the royal screw up from the management. Ian Hume being right up there on top. The man loved KBFC.

King5Puyi

Do people watch this?I am indian but I don't have the slightest clue about isl.

The crowds have an average attendance of 20k. Kerala usually has 45k on a bad day upto 85k a few times.

I have been way too busy too post here and watch games at all. Be it Barca or ISL, i have had to suffice with highlights.

But yes, to answer your question, a bloody lot of people watch this. You forget half our youth are now into football, and that is easily a number of atleast 150million people or so.

Home of Barca Fans