Indian Super League 2015

Icarium

Lifestealer
India will host U17 World Cup 2017. If we don't fuck up we might get U20 some time. One step at a time.

Icarium

Lifestealer
It is nice to see full packed stadiums.. it is doing its job. Kids should start playing football instead of cricket. That is a must if we want to make any progress.

King5Puyi

India 0-1 Levante UD m

India ‪#‎U17WorldCupSquad‬ played against one of the biggest team in Spain's top league earlier this month and gave their best in every position, they showed the glimpses of our bright future. We Lose 1-0 but believe me we were very close to equalise against them. We will only improve from here. ‪

King5Puyi

ISL so far,
Match day 1
Chennai 2 - 3 Athletico

Matchday 2
Goa 2 - 0 Delhi

Today,

Local Derby, Pune VS Mumbai

King5Puyi

‪#‎DelhiDynamos‬ Coach ‪#‎RobertoCarlos‬: Happy with my players ' performance...

"Overall I am very satisfied with my team's performance. However, I do not understand how the referee allowed the substitution to take place, when clearly the fourth official hadn't put the board up. The opposition tried to break the rhythm of the team by unnecessarily going to the ground. We are here to play good football and entertain the fans, but these time wasting tactics make me unhappy."

"The atmosphere here was great, but I'm sorry to say, my supporters are the best! Can't wait to play at home on Thursday"

King5Puyi

FC Pune City's Dressing Room

12106827_1657878221094471_4899393987434804349_n.jpg

King5Puyi

Preview!
It's time for the Maharashtra Derby! FC Pune City will host Mumbai City FC at the Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex Stadium, Pune. In the first ever Derby played between the two, it was a night to forget for FC Pune City as the Ranbir Kapoor co-owned team beat their counterparts with an emphatic margin of 5 goals. However, FC Pune City did come back stronger in the return fixture as they managed to beat their neighbours in their own backyard. Both the teams have changed, and on paper, FC Pune City have a stronger and more balanced team. However, as the saying goes, games are not won on paper. Mumbai City FC will have to play with passion and vigour to get one up against the star studded FC Pune City team. Both teams have made wholesale changes to their squads but with different strategies. On one hand, FC Pune City have strengthened all their departments while Mumbai City FC have invested heavily on their attack department. All in all, this highly anicipated match promises to keep the fans on their feet and it is one which just cannot be missed.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Kolkata signed Helder Postiga... If only fucking chennai convinced ronnie to come last season. I guess India is not the right conditions for him to enjoy i think. But i hope this doesn't become like MLS... need to be a platform for indian youngsters to shine.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Kolkata signed Helder Postiga... If only fucking chennai convinced ronnie to come last season. I guess India is not the right conditions for him to enjoy i think. But i hope this doesn't become like MLS... need to be a platform for indian youngsters to shine.

Would have played a couple of games then disappeared to party in Goa or something

Home of Barca Fans