Douglas Costa

Truthist

Brazil has some of the best wingers in world football but it's central midfield where the problems arise.

It's not so much that they don't have thepersonnel,it's the frustrating, pragmatic nature of their coaches who sacrifice creativity for graft.

If only they are brave enough to release the shackles.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

Yeah, Luiz Gustavo aside, it's difficult to see quality there, and Dunga has his sight set on some very average players there like Elias and the under-performing Fernandinho. I'd personally try Napoli's new signing Allan who I think is a great player.

For the attacking spots though, they are loaded and they're really young as well. Neymar, Firmino, Willian, then Coutinho, Oscar, Felipe Anderson, Lucas Moura and Douglas Costa. They lack a proper centre forward I think, false 9 isn't always the best bet.

Last edited:

BrazilFan

Douglas moved to Bayern put in a couple a great preseason performances and I see he's in people projected Brazil11 forgetting he has been part of Brazil team under Dunga, even played in the Copa America and many consider him not good enough. It funny how a month changed opinions. As its already been mentioned he doesn't solve Brazil issue even he continues to impress at Bayern.

Last edited:

Andrew M

Yeah, Luiz Gustavo aside, it's difficult to see quality there, and Dunga has his sight set on some very average players there like Elias and the under-performing Fernandinho. I'd personally try Napoli's new signing Allan who I think is a great player.

For the attacking spots though, they are loaded and they're really young as well. Neymar, Firmino, Willian, then Coutinho, Oscar, Felipe Anderson, Lucas Moura and Douglas Costa. They lack a proper centre forward I think, false 9 isn't always the best bet.

Neymar aside it's a bit meh

Douglas moved to Bayern put in a couple a great preseason performances and I see he's in people projected Brazil11 forgetting he has been part of Brazil team under Dunga, even played in the Copa America and many consider him not good enough. It funny how a month changed opinions. As its already been mentioned he doesn't solve Brazil issue even he continues to impress at Bayern.

I think he is still a little raw. I guess a year training with Bayern will make him a different player in many aspects. He beats his man and is unorthodox - what is important as the "surprise" factor in top matches cannot be underestimated.

Like he has the technic and the speed - has the surprise element - but needs to train his head.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Douglas is an average player. Wait until the season starts and see how he performs in CL against big guns.

El Flaco

[gfy]LastingThinDwarfrabbit[/gfy]

[gfy]EnlightenedThirdIberianemeraldlizard[/gfy]

[gfy]InferiorEmptyKentrosaurus[/gfy]

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It's Hamburg, but damn. He's already looking like one of Bayern's most key players. They've got a team to fear this season.

Home of Barca Fans