Kevin Trapp

zanela

kevin-trapp-eintracht-frankfurt.jpg

Full name: Kevin Trapp
DOB: 8 July 1990
Height: 1.89 m (6 ft 2 in)
Nationality: German
Playing position: Goalkeeper

PSG's current acquisition. Has represented GER at various youth levels. On the brink of displacing Neuer's sidekicks.

Sirigu has comp, one he's bound lose. Sorry, lindsay. :p

Last edited:
Sirigu needed to be displaced. And from what i have seen, i'd add TS, maxwell and matuidi (and ibra i guess) to zanela's list and there you go: the rest of the team was mediocre/very poor.

anguy

Sirigu needed to be displaced. And from what i have seen, i'd add TS, maxwell and matuidi (and ibra i guess) to zanela's list and there you go: the rest of the team was mediocre/very poor.

PSG has excellent and very balanced team in fact , it's the coach that brings them down.

Jair Ventura

PSG has excellent and very balanced team in fact , it's the coach that brings them down.

Blanc has grown on me tbh. The more glaring issue is the lack of a sporting director, but I believe they're woking to amend that.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

Why? Nothing special in Europe and IMO with such team domestic title should have been in pocket long before the end of season. Plus I heard he let's veteran players run the team.

Nothing special but nothing to scoff at either. I generally enjoy the style and quality of the football the he has the club playing, and even if we wanted him replaced the only upgrade I can think of that is available would be Klopp.

Home of Barca Fans