Birthday Gift Cards

Hassan Ashas

Alright, guys.

On 16th of July, one of my friend who is a Chelsea fan told me that Chelsea staff sends a birthday card to who ever requests it through an email. Personally, Chelsea is the most hated club by me ( Yes, more than Real Madrid ) so I didn't believe him and decided to send a email. I wrote a little and requested them to send me a birthday card. Surprisingly, today, I received the card containing signatures of every player along with a letter in which they wished me birthday and at the end, there was John Terry's signature.

Is that possible to get a birthday card from FC Barcelona? Or any type of card from Barcelona? I live in Pakistan and that's why, it's apparently impossible for me right now to travel to Spain. And that's why I want to have some kind of card or anything particularly sent from FC Barcelona staff. Buying FC Barcelona staff ain't enough....

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I read it and found it odd. Until I realized it's an e-mail.
You get a birthday e-mail from BarcaForum, you can console yourself with that :)

F

Flavia

Funny, I recall receiving them, but that was a while ago... It was some sort of automated message, with birthday wishes, pics and my name. Pretty cool. I think it was when laporta was the president.

Hassan Ashas

Funny, I recall receiving them, but that was a while ago... It was some sort of automated message, with birthday wishes, pics and my name. Pretty cool. I think it was when laporta was the president.

I read it and found it odd. Until I realized it's an e-mail.
You get a birthday e-mail from BarcaForum, you can console yourself with that :)

No No, this isn't a joke :p
I really received a birthday card and a letter from Chelsea FC in real life. They mailed it to my address from UK, IDK how much did it cost them but it's true. I can even show photos if you guys want to see...

Home of Barca Fans