WC Qualifers 2018 - Europe

barcanuck

Europe has gone full retard. Gibraltar, Kosovo added to qualifying. Seriously do we need 600 countries in Europe. Make a minnow qualification already.

Jenks

Different countries, different history, different culture.

At Balkans we are not anal about political correctness and I resent when someone wants to apply their anglosaxon ways or colonial guilt on us. Chants here get much much worse than simple racial insults.

We here, as opposed to English and Americans didn't have slaves. We were often subject to alien races invading our land, taking our people to slavery in Asia Minor or simply subject to what today would qualify as genocide.

I get it why anglosaxons get touchy about the subject (colonial guilt) but we here owe no apologies to black or any other race so we refuse to be judged by same anal meter they use on themselves.

You're detached from reality if you believe that the only reason racial abuse is taken seriously in England - and the rest of the civilized world - is because of 'colonial guilt'. Why you should hold yourselves to a lower standard because you never had slaves I have no idea, and it's not like Serbs have a clean history when it comes to ethnic cleansing either.

Horatio

You're welcome
Stop using the Turkish letter "ı" as "i", it is painful to read for those who speak Turkish. I read your posts with a heavy accent this way.

Its too bothersome to get myself adjusted to the Turkısh keyboard mappıng. I am here only for 3 more weeks. Not worth the trouble.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
No clue how we managed to draw against Sweden, we had so many chances....at least France drew too, so all in all we could've had a worse start.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Do you know why Cillessen was dropped as the GK for the Netherlands in this game?

Cillessen was not doing so well in his last matches for Ajax, whilst his replacement Zoet has been in tremendous form for PSV for months, including the CL games against Atlético. Blind felt Zoet was his best option now due to his superior form, although realistically there isn't much difference in quality between the available keepers.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I will forever question how the fuck Portugal could win the Euros. Probably the luckiest run of games in football history. Trashed by Switzerland today just to shove it even more in my face how lucky they were.

vukkapor

You're detached from reality if you believe that the only reason racial abuse is taken seriously in England - and the rest of the civilized world - is because of 'colonial guilt'. Why you should hold yourselves to a lower standard because you never had slaves I have no idea, and it's not like Serbs have a clean history when it comes to ethnic cleansing either.

You are the nation that started with hooligans, the hooligans here only thrive because we don't have anything else in life, you have a developed nation, a developed system in place, here we have people working for 200 euros a month, you can't blame a whole country for the sins of a few... And above all an Englishman wanted to blame someone for the hooligans.. Get a grip dude..

Home of Barca Fans