WC Qualifers 2018 - Europe

El Flaco

If Kane was Christina or Leo tonight's game would have been 3 or 4-0. He was insvisible almost the whole match. Now he scored a fucking scrappy goal and the whole England will lick his arse.

In fairness, Kane has absolutely no service for the entire game until that cross he got from Walker.

Also, it's not a guarantee that Cristiano would've done better if he was an Englishman.

Morten

Nah, it's pretty great to watch your country and cheer with family members.

Not when your country is Norway its not, i mean, what could we possibly cheer about?
Im so happy that this dull, boring, and depressing qualifier is coming to an end.

Nevermind the fact that there are hardly any good matches to watch either, who is interested in watching Germany, France and England crushing nations no one cares about? Or a nation no one cares about facing another nation no one cares about?
At least the South-American qualifier have some interesting matches.

Messi983

Nah, it's pretty great to watch your country and cheer with family members.

Yeah, if you have a good NT and there is a good atmosphere around the team. We have neither right now and most fans are apathic when it comes to the NT.

I was never big fan of NT football in first place but I've lost any interest in our NT since we have Katanec as a coach and I fall asleep during the game yesterday. The most interesting part of his tenure have been press conferences lately. Last week he had a great one. He's always looking for excuses (like we don't have players, they don't play in their clubs,...) and he feels insulted whenever media says something bad about him. And that's with our sports journalists who can't even criticise or make provocative questions. :lol:

Well, now Katanec has announced he'll leave after Sunday's game so maybe things will change but I don't expect us to hire anyone capable so it could become even worse. I'd love to see Matjaz Kek back but he would be stupid to leave Rijeka. Maybe it's time to hire a foreign coach after success we had in other sports with coaches like Kokoskov, Giani and Vujović but don't really know who. It's harder in football because there is more money involved and coaches usually can't coach both NT and club at the same time.

Yannik

If we manage to beat Azerbaidjan on Sunday, then we'd have broken 2010 Spains record of the best European qualifying round in WC history. That'd actually be a nice thing to do.

mehdimike

Not when your country is Norway its not, i mean, what could we possibly cheer about?
Im so happy that this dull, boring, and depressing qualifier is coming to an end.

Nevermind the fact that there are hardly any good matches to watch either, who is interested in watching Germany, France and England crushing nations no one cares about? Or a nation no one cares about facing another nation no one cares about?
At least the South-American qualifier have some interesting matches.

Instead ,You can enjoy Chess Tournaments :)
Hala Magnus forever :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, if you have a good NT and there is a good atmosphere around the team. We have neither right now and most fans are apathic when it comes to the NT.

I was never big fan of NT football in first place but I've lost any interest in our NT since we have Katanec as a coach and I fall asleep during the game yesterday. The most interesting part of his tenure have been press conferences lately. Last week he had a great one. He's always looking for excuses (like we don't have players, they don't play in their clubs,...) and he feels insulted whenever media says something bad about him. And that's with our sports journalists who can't even criticise or make provocative questions. :lol:

Well, now Katanec has announced he'll leave after Sunday's game so maybe things will change but I don't expect us to hire anyone capable so it could become even worse. I'd love to see Matjaz Kek back but he would be stupid to leave Rijeka. Maybe it's time to hire a foreign coach after success we had in other sports with coaches like Kokoskov, Giani and Vujović but don't really know who. It's harder in football because there is more money involved and coaches usually can't coach both NT and club at the same time.

We don't have a good atmosphere around our NT nor do we play good football so we are in a similar boat.

About Kek.. Don't know man. He took Rijeka as high as he could and sounded disappointed lately with club selling some players. Think he won't stay much longer there and he definitely had and will have many offers.

Horatio

You're welcome
Netherlands, Turkey, Argentina failing to qualify. This WC will offer me absolutely nothing.

Luckily I will be in Colombia.

Home of Barca Fans