WC Qualifers 2018 - Europe

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Who watched the Macedonia-Spain game?

There was this kid playing for Macedonia in Midfield, Elmas, who looked like he might be one to watch in the future.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bad match on both sides and in the end Iceland wanted it more and won by a 90th minute header.

Btw. I dont buy Rakitic injury for a second. His wife is behind this I bet.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Iceland have instilled a good system the last 10-15 years and have an unbelievable mentality. Credit to them.

JerseyAddict

Bad match on both sides and in the end Iceland wanted it more and won by a 90th minute header.

Btw. I dont buy Rakitic injury for a second. His wife is behind this I bet.

agree on 1st and on 2nd
If I see him on a boat or shit like that it is no brainer. Suspicious injury. Early holidays or shit like that.

Btw Croatia played like shit. So many errors. No idea. No magic. Nothing. Plain 0. First half Iceland wasxlike that to but in 2nd they tried more and our NTcoach did shit (as always) to stop them. It was a win on muscles.

I hope our player have nice holidays. Sissies

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Boring. We looked like bunch of sissies. Iceland team are amazing. Warriors.

Something to cheer you up

6qim86.jpg

dakt

Yeah, I would hang with her. :)

Untitled431-e1465398707468.png

Epic gluteus maximus.

EDIT: 1:15 in the morning and I'm watching some F1 rules and regulations and asses. Does that mean I'm a men? :)
Enough, have to wake up early for swimming.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

The best thing about Lidija is that she is tall. She is not like 150-160. She is around 178-180. And booooooy she's got it all. And I mean all :burp:

8a1b8be6102d26620906.jpeg

Home of Barca Fans