WC Qualifers 2018 - Europe

dakt

I feel sorry for Ukraine but such is the game.
Much better 2nd half for us, Modric is King.

JerseyAddict

Best thing is that we are in the 1st pot in playoffs. I know Sweden is 8 pts behind us at FIFA chart but don't know if they can skip us. We played vs Ukraine which is better ranked than Netherlands.

Messi983

Brightest midfield talent IMO. Perhaps the best Norwegian talent right now. A very smart player who's physically dominant and got decent technical skills. I think Sevilla tried to sign him this past summer too, but Genk refused sell him.

I'm a bit wary of these players though as most seem to be a bust later on, but if I had to pick one player out of Ødegaard, Berge, Samuelsen, Zekhnini and every other young Norwegian talent right now, I would pick Sander Berge to become a decent player at the highest level.

That Sevilla move might be a year or two too early for him.

Thanks. Will be interesting to see how he'd do in La Liga if Sevilla signs him.

You guys should have hired Katanec.

You mean Kek?

No, he's just trolling. :)

Iceland. :worthy:

DLuTDxkXkAAcVaD.jpg

JerseyAddict

Just turned it on. Seems like EXTRA time is "on the menu boys"

EDIT: sadly for Syria, they went a man down in 94th. It was one-way game later on.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Bulgaria conceding an early goal vs. Luxembourg.

Edit: And now Robben just scored from penalty spot against us.

And here I was hoping for us to take 3 points while France maybe would draw against Belarus...

Windhook

Bulgaria conceding an early goal vs. Luxembourg.

Edit: And now Robben just scored from penalty spot against us.

And here I was hoping for us to take 3 points while France maybe would draw against Belarus...

Bulgaria is the shit in this group.:lol: It is more than deserved for those joke of players.

Home of Barca Fans