WC Qualifers 2018 - Europe

Destroying a group in which freaking Azerbaijan is in third place doesn't mean anything. Surprised they even conceded goals in that group tbh. Think Germany will make it to the semis and lose there as usual.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

Think Germany will make it to the semis and lose there as usual.

As usual? LOL. We are talking about the 2nd most successful nation with 4 titles... as usual. As I can see other Groups are not that hard tbh. Only Span and Italy have a decent opponent in each other. All other groups are either "better of bad" or "I am kicking around". EURO qualifiers are watered down... it has to be some other way to make them .This is plain dull.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
First ever loss against Turkey.

Think we had more of a game but didn't take our chances. This group is going to be interesting until the end.

kilian

I don`t know why people in this forum rate Kovacic so highly. He is really nothing more than an average player at the moment. He is still young, but he`s nowhere near Modric level.

Modric was at least one level above everyone today on the pitch.

dakt

Kovacic is a pussy. There I said it. He'll never be a great player.
I haven't seen him not even once asking for the ball, on many occasions he was hiding behind Turkish players instead of making runs in free spaces.

Brozovic is better player and has the best shot in the squad. That first touch he did, turn and shot was amazing. Please do that more often.
Perisic was a waster.
Modric was phenomenal.

Vrsaljko and Pivaric's crosses were disaster. After so many attempts, fuckers understand, don't do that, try something else.

dakt

I don`t know why people in this forum rate Kovacic so highly. He is really nothing more than an average player at the moment. He is still young, but he`s nowhere near Modric level.

Modric was at least one level above everyone today on the pitch.

He's a great talent, but LITERALLY lacks balls. That's it.

kilian

One thing was interesting. Arda fired up like crazy. Last time I saw him like that was when he played for AM.

Home of Barca Fans