WC Qualifers 2018 - Europe

JerseyAddict

Germany is always a no1 or no2 contender for a title. Just look in 2000. they had 3 finals and 1 semif. It is like Brazil in 1990s.

weloveyuner

Isco r aped Verratti all night. He would have been the perfect Barcelona player. Ball handling, awareness, ability to shoot...the kid has it all. It's tough what to make of Verratti's performance. Was it that bad because Verratti continues to choke in big games or what is a bad system put into place by Ventura?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Isco r aped Verratti all night. He would have been the perfect Barcelona player. Ball handling, awareness, ability to shoot...the kid has it all. It's tough what to make of Verratti's performance. Was it that bad because Verratti continues to choke in big games or what is a bad system put into place by Ventura?

Him and Modric being Barca fans before joining blancos still haunts me.

El Flaco

This.

Verratti looked absolutely horrendous against Spain (just like many of Italy players in fairness btw) due to Venutra's 4-2-4 system against Spain.

Morten

Germans already leading 3-0 against us, almost 4 just now.
NT breaks sucks, get the fuck out of here, i want my club football back!

Morten

Germany with their fifth goal.
Can they just stop it now and take a break? They still only get 3 points.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
True, but Norway is rubbish too, San Marino wouldnt have done much worse today.
6-0
This is 1940 all over again.

Sorry Morten, this is much worse than 1940. Norway put up a courageous resistance in 1940 but today they did nothing.

Home of Barca Fans