WC Qualifers 2018 - Europe

BerkeleyBernie

Spain is definitely a top 5 contender. This arguably isn't even their best team on the pitch (Thiago > Koke, for one) and plenty of variety/depth- Morata, Pedro, Azpiluceta, Alonso.

JamDav1982

Spain is definitely a top 5 contender. This arguably isn't even their best team on the pitch (Thiago > Koke, for one) and plenty of variety/depth- Morata, Pedro, Azpiluceta, Alonso.

Would love Alonso at Barca.

Different class to Alba in final third.

Was linked for a while a few years ago as well.

JerseyAddict

I'm glad our game was aborted so I can watch real football. Spain is killing with Isco.

This. Isco is great. Spain plays great. Iniesta just serves balls and walks while Isco and Asensio do the magic. Flanks are good and defence rocks.

Spain is back :)

Zebulun

Anyone who says Tiki Taka is dead is a fucking MORON. all barca socis and management should feel ashamed watching this match

Zebulun

Standing ovation for iniesta in spain, people talking about a finished iniesta in FCB. what a time to be alive

KingLeo10

verratti once again, not as dominant as the PSG worshippers make him out to be. good but nothing to lose your minds over.

JerseyAddict

Isco destroyed Verratti no2. What a player Isco is

And 3rd goal. Ramos runs a fuckin counter and serves tap in for Morata. Can't f* believe I've seen that.

Standing ovations for Iniesta. What a day.

Home of Barca Fans