Carles Perez

JohnN

Will get his chance next match I suppose. This is the time for him to do something really special.
Not that it will make any difference whatsoever for his future here, as Valverde will still be in charge.
Don't get me wrong, I am not expecting anything special. Just saying, even if he astonishes us and pulls a mesmerising and amazing performance, he will be back on the bench as soon as Suarez and Dembele are fit.

God Serena

He's going to breakout and be a star, probably a top forward in La Liga. It'll be hard for Dembele and Suarez to get back in the team when Perez shows he's our best forward not named Messi. Even Valverde will be too scared to bench this kid, he's that much better than anyone else.

Mark my words, we're entering a new era, and our front line after Messi is secured. My main concern is we might enter into Perezdependencia shortly after Messi retires. We'll have to focus on building a team around him in those days so we don't have to rely on him and only him in every game, because no matter how much of a stud this kid will be, he probably will only be 3/4 as good as prime Messi, so carrying the team won't be as feasible, imo.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not sure why really. He should leave and join a La Liga team on a permanent basis. Good for the club who can make a few millions off him, but a weird career choice for him.

He'll be able to command better terms from a team if he's joining on a free transfer.

khaled_a_d

Not sure why really. He should leave and join a La Liga team on a permanent basis. Good for the club who can make a few millions off him, but a weird career choice for him.

He'll be able to command better terms from a team if he's joining on a free transfer.

Granted money. Once you sign a contract you can make sure you are getting every euro of it.
Now one ACl or achilles tendon and he will spend his career in segunda.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Ferran Martinez talked about how Perez wanted to prove himself so he can make the first team and if he didn't make it he had a clause in his contract he could leave.

Club told him he's going to take on an Alena role with the first team and I wouldn't be surprised when his contract gets renewed he stays with the first team for good as a squad player.

DonAK

Granted money. Once you sign a contract you can make sure you are getting every euro of it.
Now one ACl or achilles tendon and he will spend his career in segunda.

That's true, but he supposedly has a clause in his contract where he can leave for free if he isn't promoted to the 1st team this season. If he leaves for free right now he can demand a higher salary or at least a good sign-on bonus + a 5 year contract from a La Liga team. Not a top team, but surely one of the mid-table, lower-table side teams.

FC433

I have been watching him for a while now (a couple of seasons) and I believe that he is close to Tello's potential; however, he is a very hardworking player and could reach Pedro's level if given the opportunity. Staying at Barca was not a wise decision one bit, unfortunately.

I think Benfica wanted him last year, that would have been an excellent move.

Collado, Monchu and Perez should 100% leave. They can do very well somewhere else. Currently, they are not good enough.

DonAK

I'll say this about him, even if I still don't see him having a long-term future here: Having a RW that doesn't lose the ball all the time and is very direct is more useful than whatever Dembele brings to the table right now

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Sell him to Cartagena or something.. I would rather watch Rakitic on the wing rather than his attempts to beat his man.

Home of Barca Fans