Carles Perez

tacticvarium

Pérez is 21 and already stayed at the B team way too long.
He should leave for more competitive football and for his career unless he is a dumb complacent fucker who likes to waste his time at the B team.

xXKonan

Should have gone to Benfica when he had the chance.

He's a good talent but no room here for him.

Porque

Was good, but this was against Kobe and not Chelsea which shows the disparity of performances with the opposition level. He could be a good squad option at AMR rather than AML, but we got overbooking on that side of the field.

Messi983

Perez could be our 6th forward next season and get "Malcom minutes". I know people complains he didn't play much but still got more than 1.000 minutes in total. I don't believe Perez has first team future but if he'll stay at Barça B and get around 800-1.000 first team minutes then we could better evaluate him.

[tw]1156827021479153664[/tw]

Andresito

Staff member
Carles Perez getting minutes depends on if any of our attackers leave. Who's minutes is Griezmann getting? Probably Coutinho's.

If Coutinho is staying him and Dembélé will be splitting the rest of the minutes, including Malcom's.

Perez will get to play like 1-2 games in Copa.

Messi983

Well, players like Rafinha (injured for most of the season), Denis, Munir and Boateng (all here for just half of the season) played around 1.300 combined minutes last season. Obviously some of those minutes will go to Griezmann and IF (but that's a big IF) Dembele will stay healthy he'll also play more but if EV really likes Perez I don't think it's so impossible for him to get around 1.000 minutes.

xXKonan

While there's no guarantee he would have succeeded but he really should have taken Benfica's offer when he had the chance.

Better trying your luck there than being a squad player at best here. He's never going to be more than that here.

Home of Barca Fans