Carles Perez

khaled_a_d

[Di Marzio] Agreement between Roma and Barcelona for Carles Perez; Loan with a mandatory purchase clause at 13 million euros. In the next few hours Roma will finish contract negotiations.

13M mandatory is good deal. But I hope it isn't as mandatory as Rafinha to Inter

Vilarrubi

Funny how we're palming off our 5th/6th choice attacker to Roma, yet Roma knocked us out of CL :lol: makes you realise how bad that defeat was. Levels to this shit.

Messi983

Nice goal.

Good to see him and Pedro doing well. Roma is my favorite Serie A team so hopefully they'll finish top 4 this season.

Messi983

Just shows how bad the griezmann transfer was. He hasn't really been much better than Carles Perez was for us.

He has nothing to do with Griezmann's transfer but surely he's more used playing on the wings. Griezmann is still a much better player though and Koeman should do his work to try and get the best out of him. I might be the only one but I still believe in him.

Also, talking about him funny thing is I believe that he played his best game for us at start of the last season alongside Perez and Fati with both Messi and Suarez injured.

Batistuta9

He has nothing to do with Griezmann's transfer but surely he's more used playing on the wings. Griezmann is still a much better player though and Koeman should do his work to try and get the best out of him. I might be the only one but I still believe in him.

Also, talking about him funny thing is I believe that he played his best game for us at start of the last season alongside Perez and Fati with both Messi and Suarez injured.

Griezmann is a obviously a better player than him, but based on his performances for us he has been poor. I wouldn't have much of an issue with griezmann if he didn't cost 120m or if he was younger.

Unfortunately, we did another stupid transfer and we can't afford to wait a couple of years for him to deliver. He's 29 and needs to perform straight away. You don't pay that money for a player who's only positive is work rate atm.

stk93

Griezmann is a obviously a better player than him, but based on his performances for us he has been poor. I wouldn't have much of an issue with griezmann if he didn't cost 120m or if he was younger.

Unfortunately, we did another stupid transfer and we can't afford to wait a couple of years for him to deliver. He's 29 and needs to perform straight away. You don't pay that money for a player who's only positive is work rate atm.

we could buy haaland and werner with that money...
werner-haaland with messi behind :|

Home of Barca Fans