Carles Perez

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Work rate and pace is not to be underestimated. I'm thinking Pedro and how under-rated he was in pep's system.

BusiTheKing

He could easily try to be more incisive. Unless you're Messi, you can't neatly cut your way around everything. Run straight at your man, keep ya pace, no second thoughts, go big or go home.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think his ceiling is to be Barca's Lucas Vazquez.

A hardworking player that's very direct. Not quite as intelligent as Pedro or talented as other wingers.

BBZ8800

One of the top 5 worst players who has played here since Gaspart's era.

With Gumbau, Douglas and friends.

Nazario1985

Please stop using this guy, the decision he made at the 79:min proves he can't go any further than this dogshit performance, better try others this is a waist of time we sold players 10 times better than him

xXKonan

Far too limited to even be a sub-option here.

Unless he has a ton of space in front of him, he's not going to be good enough. He just seems so limited at pretty much everything and makes the likes of Tello look like Neymar.

xXKonan

[tw]1220795207555350528[/tw]

Seiten told Perez that he isn't in his plans and he must find a new team I believe in January until at least the end of the season.

Raketa10

[tw]1220795207555350528[/tw]

Seiten told Perez that he isn't in his plans and he must find a new team I believe in January until at least the end of the season.

Why the fuck would he do that when Dembele is still out and Suarez is injured for 4 months? Unusual treatment of a guy who always works so hard on the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans