Marco Asensio

Bertus

Marco-Asensio.jpg

Profile:

Full name : Marco Asensio
Date of birth : 21 January 1996 (age 18)
Place of birth : Palma, Spain
Height : 1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)
Playing position : Winger

Last edited:

Bertus

RM signed him on December 15.

According to Fred Hermel, he will be loaned till the end of the season. Ancelotti believes he is one of the future stars of RM.

EDIT: no need to complain about the wrong name in the thread title. I already PMed Flavia, so she will correct it eventually.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
RM signed him on December 15.

According to Fred Hermel, he will be loaned till the end of the season. Ancelotti believes he is one of the future stars of RM.

EDIT: no need to complain about the wrong name in the thread title. I already PMed Flavia, so she will correct it eventually.

Bro, that was announced a couple of weeks ago.

DonAK

Asensio's been a star for Spain U19 in the Euro.

Could have come to Barca. He was desperate to come here, but we didn't want to pay the 3m I think Mallorca wanted.

Paid more for :douglas: :VdB:

khaled_a_d

Asensio's been a star for Spain U19 in the Euro.

Could have come to Barca. He was desperate to come here, but we didn't want to pay the 3m I think Mallorca wanted.

Paid more for :douglas: :VdB:

We thought it is too much with Adama playing the position ,might turn to be big mistake
Surprised not a single Barca player in the squad btw .with Spain or even with Russia (Amir Natkho)

DonAK

We thought it is too much with Adama playing the position ,might turn to be big mistake
Surprised not a single Barca player in the squad btw .with Spain or even with Russia (Amir Natkho)

Yep. Real Madrid doing a good job picking up the talented Spanish players.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Going to be another one of those who got away. Been many of those recently, and more to come with this turd of a board.

anguy

Adama AND Halilovic. Plus Deulofeu on loan and Rafinha. We had (and still have) enough talented wingers and it will be difficult to get through Messi and Neymar to first team anyway. We need midfielders, not wingers. We can't have everyone.

khaled_a_d

Adama AND Halilovic. Plus Deulofeu on loan and Rafinha. We had (and still have) enough talented wingers and it will be difficult to get through Messi and Neymar to first team anyway. We need midfielders, not wingers. We can't have everyone.

Not sure what Rafinha and Halilovic had to do with him considering both are midfielders actually
We almost had a deal with him ,so we actually wanted him but we were half milion apart in negotiation and then Zubi decided he isn't worth it because of Adama. understandable at that time b/c Adama hype was at its peak back then
So while I totally agree we can't have everyone ,this is a guy we wanted and backing from the deal might prove us wrong .but that is too early to tell for now

anguy

Not sure what Rafinha and Halilovic had to do with him considering both are midfielders actually
We almost had a deal with him ,so we actually wanted him but we were half milion apart in negotiation and then Zubi decided he isn't worth it because of Adama. understandable at that time b/c Adama hype was at its peak back then
So while I totally agree we can't have everyone ,this is a guy we wanted and backing from the deal might prove us wrong .but that is too early to tell for now

They are both RW/AM hybrids forced to play in midfield because of our lack of CMs. Both are certainly better on wing, than CM role. We got our "Asensio" in Halilovic, there's no need to add another one.

Home of Barca Fans