Marco Asensio

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Biggest talent in Spain. He is easily up there with Dembele and Mbappe.

He's a great talent indeed. One we almost signed, before :zubi: pulled the plug to sign :douglas:

Or perhaps we didn't sign him because of Adama and Halilovic, which makes it even worse :p

DonAK

I don't think Zubi had a choice. Peg that one on the board and the shady deals underneath the Neymar signing.

Not sure how it all went with Douglas, but what I remember is Mallorcan papers saying we were close to agreeing a 1.5-2m deal for Asensio, before Zubi pulled out of the negotiations. Yes, Zubi was named.

Zubi is a Barca legend, but his performance as a Sporting Director is one for the books. Painfully incompetent.

xavi_the_Boss

Not sure how it all went with Douglas, but what I remember is Mallorcan papers saying we were close to agreeing a 1.5-2m deal for Asensio, before Zubi pulled out of the negotiations. Yes, Zubi was named.

Zubi is a Barca legend, but his performance as a Sporting Director is one for the books. Painfully incompetent.

Mallorca wanted more.It was 4.5M i think and that is why we stopped to sign Douglas for almost the same amount......

DonAK

Mallorca wanted more.It was 4.5M i think and that is why we stopped to sign Douglas for almost the same amount......

What a fail that turned out to be :lol:

Our transfers the last few years have been shambolic. It's baffling to think how incompetent we've been in the market. Real Madrid hogging up all the Spanish talent. They also signed Jesus Vallejo, the biggest Spanish CB talent for 6m and loaned him out to gain experience.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
What a fail that turned out to be :lol:

Our transfers the last few years have been shambolic. It's baffling to think how incompetent we've been in the market. Real Madrid hogging up all the Spanish talent. They also signed Jesus Vallejo, the biggest Spanish CB talent for 6m and loaned him out to gain experience.

Not to mention that their canterano Llorente is a fantastic defensive mid already. The future is looking very bright for RM.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Completely inexcusable that we missed out on him. Board and Zubi can burn in hell.

Home of Barca Fans