Marco Asensio

bastardo

But MUH Asensio overrated :lol:

Some Cules are just braindead tbh. It'll take a while for some to accept that RM are levels above us until we sign world class players.

More like overhyped. I see some casual fans already saying he is in top 5. Top 5 amongst young players, probably, but top 5 overall? Hell no.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I've never seen people claim Asensio is a top 5 player in football lol. If people actually say that, I don't think it's an opinion worth mulling over whatsoever.

vlad

How can he be overhyped? He was playing for mallorca, for 5 m he went to madrid, then he was loaned to espanyol, played great there, now he is doing great in madrid, right word is underrated, overhyped for me is pogba, dybala and dembele

Yannik

I can see the talent, but not fully sold on him. I think it helps his case that he always gets thrown into an already working Real setup.
He wasn't anywhere as noticable when he played with Spains U21. I'd love to see him in a Tier 2 CL team where he has to take responsiblity and then see what he can do there.

serghei

I can see the talent, but not fully sold on him. I think it helps his case that he always gets thrown into an already working Real setup.
He wasn't anywhere as noticable when he played with Spains U21. I'd love to see him in a Tier 2 CL team where he has to take responsiblity and then see what he can do there.

I see more the occasional golazo than very reliable playmaking skills. Nice player, with plenty of potential and flair though.

clemente

This board should get fucking burned.

And what kind of retarded scouts can state Douglas is equally good as Asensio, just fucking get rid of everyone in charge and rebuild everything here.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Scores worldies like James, just more frequently. Quite the long shot merchant so far and that's giving him a lot of hype like it did with Pogba back in the days. Needs to develop more in other areas of the game.

Home of Barca Fans