Marco Asensio

El Flaco

Marco Asensio supporting Real Madrid back in 2011. Approximately 15 years old. "Today I train at 6pm, and then at night El Gran Clásico. Let's go, Madrid!"

tdepjhf.jpg

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Wouldn't be surprised if he becomes a club legend over there. Sigh... What could've been if we just bought him instead of Douglas.

CuleLife4Life

Madrid might have their Cristiano replacement already there.

He can defintely be CR's replacement but he is rumored to be extending his contract until 2020 or 2021. Real will fuck this up and Asensio will end up in EPL unfortunately. I don't see this ending any other way.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think he will play at the expense of mostly James and Isco. The latter two should really get out of there.

raskolnikov

Marco Asensio supporting Real Madrid back in 2011. Approximately 15 years old. "Today I train at 6pm, and then at night El Gran Clásico. Let's go, Madrid!"

tdepjhf.jpg

Wasnt it the night when we won 0-2 and Messi had that goat dribble?
Atleast he was a madridista for a change. Usually all their players are barca fans.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I been wanting Ronaldo to move on from Real Madrid because we could become something bigger than his limitations but it was a difficult choice to make since no one can fill his shoes. I thought James would but for one reason or another, he isn't. I kept on checking up on Asensio when he was on loan and it was all positive feedback. I wanted him more than ever to stay this summer and thankfuly Zidane didn't send him away.

This guy is true talent and the only thing that will stop him is inconsistency that comes with being a 20 yr old. He is so smart with his runs, his passes, and his awareness. Plus he is so clam and collected, he doesn't seem phased, he plays with ease and joy. Fits right in and plays here as if this was his club. Its all mental approach and its all attitude, and this kid has all that it takes. I hope he continues to play and to train hard because he can be special.

Home of Barca Fans