Marco Asensio

khaled_a_d

I think Dani Ceballos the midfielder looks more suited to our needs.

This

They are both RW/AM hybrids forced to play in midfield because of our lack of CMs. Both are certainly better on wing, than CM role. We got our "Asensio" in Halilovic, there's no need to add another one.

There is nothing "certainly" in that statement ,Halilovic is clear AM who can be used on wing when needed because of his versatility and actually played more in CM role than winger .same thing with Rafinha . Asensio is a clear winger who we wanted but the reasons we passed on him is Adama & price only .if his game translates in the higher level it would prove considering Adama right now look like a bust .that won't be clear until couple of years though

Beast

The Observer
Why our player is in this section ? ...

Great Euro , him & Mayoral were the stars of the Spanish team.. glad both of them are in Castilla

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would be interesting to see how he does. Had a nice season with Asspanyol and seem to be in Madrid's plans for now at least. A great talent who was available for the 4m we spent on Douglas instead :lol:

Although some think we didn't sign him because of Halilovic. I hope we didn't bet on the wrong horse there. Important seasons for both coming up.

khaled_a_d

Would be interesting to see how he does. Had a nice season with Asspanyol and seem to be in Madrid's plans for now at least. A great talent who was available for the 4m we spent on Douglas instead :lol:

Although some think we didn't sign him because of Halilovic. I hope we didn't bet on the wrong horse there. Important seasons for both coming up.

Adama not Alen,Asensio was playing more as RW and Zubi said at that time we have Adama at same position so they thought there was no point of getting Asensio.

El Flaco

Asensio's goal vs. Sevilla

[gfy]FewBoringDunlin[/gfy]

[gfy]LoathsomeImportantIbis[/gfy]

[gfy]LateJoyousBassethound[/gfy]

khaled_a_d

This

There is nothing "certainly" in that statement ,Halilovic is clear AM who can be used on wing when needed because of his versatility and actually played more in CM role than winger .same thing with Rafinha . Asensio is a clear winger who we wanted but the reasons we passed on him is Adama & price only .if his game translates in the higher level it would prove considering Adama right now look like a bust .that won't be clear until couple of years though

:lol:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Another one that got away. Was offered to us, but we turned him down.

Not to mention that the board paid more for Douglas than what he would have costed to get him from Mallorca...

And Zidane seems to genuinely like him, so I see him getting James' minutes...

khaled_a_d

Another one that got away. Was offered to us, but we turned him down.

As said in other thread,he wasn't only offered to us but we were also after him and reached an agreement to get him and pulled out to use the money on Douglas and because we had Adama who is bigger talent.

amircule

I always liked him since his mallorca days, shame we didn't get him considering the fact he was a culer. But maybe we'll pull a figo and sign him in the future, who knows?

Home of Barca Fans