Marco Asensio

FinBarcelonafan

Well, its true that more is expected of the veterans and they get most of the blame, its a stupid thing to say though, and not the right mindset to have.

He will not improve with a mentality like that.

Exactly. He is moving the responsibility to someone else. That's not good.

Joan

Quite honest there. Would be called a beta if he played for Barca. I like it for some reason. That quote.

Joan

Wait, wait... nobody posted the sequel. :lol: First he says: 'I'm not the one who needs to take charge. There are other players in the club with more experience who should be the ones taking charge' and now: 'I am eager to contribute more to the club, to feel more important and I also need to have that confidence and be given that responsibility.' Fun.

El Gato

Villarato!
I guess it's alright. Still a kid. He even said something along the lines of "when you're shooting into top corner you're great, when it doesn't happen you suck", basically similar tunes as the other guys in the team like Benzema or Marcelo or Ramos. You can see where he gets his motivational inspiration from, particularly since his former direct contender was only mates with select few on the team.

Devils

Looking like Real Madrid's very own version of Bojan Krkic these days.

Might soon follow his path too if he continues playing the way he does.

El Gato

Villarato!
randomly checked transfermarkt and saw he's worth 90 mil ? wtf ?

Well, by any and all reason he has achieved more individually than the players of the same age who aren't undoubtedly going to go further than him, such as Dembele. And inflation does the job.

E:
Watching these kinds of games makes me sympathise with him. He's doing a lot of good tonight, but still horribly, horribly scarred by the blowback of the past few months makes him not put chances away. Still a headcase, but I wish he used this past month to get on a consistent scoring run. He's so very good on the counter when he's up to it and when we don't have to chase the score.

Last edited:

Morten

Something is wrong when you find it easier to score from 30 yards, compared to 10.....
It defies logic, really, you should not find it easier to score from long range, thats not how things work.

El Gato

Villarato!
Something is wrong when you find it easier to score from 30 yards, compared to 10.....
It defies logic, really, you should not find it easier to score from long range, thats not how things work.

Mate.. you really gotta tone down the defeatism :lol: Things could be much much worse.

Home of Barca Fans